Stafford returns to practice

Creeper

Reaction score
If we have to hope the starting QB of a 3 win team doesn't play so we can win, then what's the point? I'd rather Stafford plays and if the Cowboys lose we can start thinking about the draft.

Just out of curiosity, the Lions announced he had a fractured bone in his back and he was going to get an MRI. I didn't see a report of the results. Is there one out there?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Saints without Brees? Loss
Packers without Adams? Loss
Vikes without Thielen? Loss

Creeper

Reaction score
From what I am reading I will be shocked if Stafford plays Sunday. Patricia is being coy about it but if doctors determined "it was not safe" for him to play last week, I am pretty sure its not safe this week either, especially since the Lions have no real shot at the playoffs. Also, the league is investigating this situation to see if the Lions mishandled Stafford's injury. It does not sound good that doctors had to tell the Lions is not safe for Stafford to play after they let him play with the same injury before. Its an ugly situation at this point. I haven't what the fracture is but even a hairline crack in a vertebrae is a really bad thing for a football player who gets the ball on every offensive play.

Creeper

Reaction score
Saints without Brees? Loss
Packers without Adams? Loss
Vikes without Thielen? Loss

Those teams each have at least 7 wins. The Lions have 3. Its a different situation. But I get the point. The Cowboys have made some backup or rookie QGs look like all pros at times.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I hope we lose. I want Garrett to be gone after this year. I dont want to somehow make the playoffs and that give Jerry a reason to resign garrett.

JUST NO.

DallasInDC

Reaction score

For those, hoping for him to miss

Meanwhile, those missing from practice

For those who don't follow the Lions, it looks like

Wagner - Starting RT
Ty Johnson - Starting RB
Da'Shawn Hand - Backup DE
Tracy Walker - Starting FS
Romeo Okwara - Starting DE

They also picked up former Cowboys OL, Dan Skipper off waivers. Hope he starts for them :)

Seriously, does it really matter? Whoever we play could lose their entire starting offense or defense and stl fund away to beat the Garrett Boys.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lions have a losing record so this is a Win for us....

exciter

Reaction score

For those, hoping for him to miss

Meanwhile, those missing from practice

For those who don't follow the Lions, it looks like

Wagner - Starting RT
Ty Johnson - Starting RB
Da'Shawn Hand - Backup DE
Tracy Walker - Starting FS
Romeo Okwara - Starting DE

They also picked up former Cowboys OL, Dan Skipper off waivers. Hope he starts for them :)

It was a transverse process fracture the same injury Romo had and missed one game. Isn't a surprise or something that shouldn't have been expected!