Stan Kroenke provides a great owners model

gtb1943

Reaction score
Not saying it’s not the right way to run a team but ironic using it to call out Jerry since Jerry was basically the reason this guy got his team and new stadium in LA. There’s a bromance with these two, or at least there was during relocation.
1) keeps his mouth shut unlike Jerry who never met a mic he did not like
2) wins championships NOW which Jerry has not done in how long?
3) does not feel a need to act like he is all knowing like Jerry claiming to be a football man
4) This guy found a way to make plenty of money and still win championships- Jerry should take lessons from him

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Except that he won a championship in three separate sports. Logic would indicate that he knew what he was doing but I guess not for those with an agenda...
I mean feel how you feel. Follow his blueprint and see if you too can win 3 different championships....because there's no luck involved its just skill.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
1) keeps his mouth shut unlike Jerry who never met a mic he did not like
2) wins championships NOW which Jerry has not done in how long?
3) does not feel a need to act like he is all knowing like Jerry claiming to be a football man
4) This guy found a way to make plenty of money and still win championships- Jerry should take lessons from him
Jerry was a big reason he got that LA team to begin with.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Except that he won a championship in three separate sports. Logic would indicate that he knew what he was doing but I guess not for those with an agenda...
The key is here is apparently he lets those who know more about it hire in and lets them make the decisions . Silent Stan as he’s called basically stays in the background .