Start Osa and Hill?

Nexx

Reaction score
you want to see 300 yards rushing by the opposing team, put hill and osa in there together for majority of the snaps.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
you want to see 300 yards rushing by the opposing team, put hill and osa in there together for majority of the snaps.

So the two guys who had the only TFLs by any of our DTs should get fewer snaps than the guys who did next to nothing?

Mmmmkay..

visionary

Reaction score
I know it's a rotation and all the guys are going to play.. but from my eyes and from the numbers Hill and Osa were the only DTs who did anything on Sunday. Gallimore and Bohanna were completely invisible. Hill and Osa both had TFLs and QB hits. When the QB you're getting hits on is named Tom Brady one tends to take notice. Bohanna and Gallimore both had "assists." It will be interesting to see how the rotation evolves going forward because at this point it looks like Osa and Hill are our two best interior d-linemen. Osa played the most snaps (36) while Hill played the least (19.) Let's see what happens this Sunday.

hey how’s your hero Dak doing? You know the guy you repeatedly told us deserved to be paid 40+ million/year when the contract was being negotiated, that guy, how’d he play against the Bucs in the season opener?

visionary

Reaction score

Don’t mind him, he just throws stuff against the wall

RonnieT24

Reaction score
hey how’s your hero Dak doing? You know the guy you repeatedly told us deserved to be paid 40+ million/year when the contract was being negotiated, that guy, how’d he play against the Bucs in the season opener?

Where do you kids come up with this "hero" stuff? I have no heroes aside from my dad.. and he didn't play against Tampa nor has he ever made 40 million a year.. If he did I would not be working my tail off every day!

visionary

Reaction score
Where do you kids come up with this "hero" stuff? I have no heroes aside from my dad.. and he didn't play against Tampa nor has he ever made 40 million a year.. If he did I would not be working my tail off every day!

LOL stop backtracking now
You were the biggest proponent of paying Dak 40 million/y. Only @Dak_Attack_09 was more strident in drinking Dak slurpies

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I know it's a rotation and all the guys are going to play.. but from my eyes and from the numbers Hill and Osa were the only DTs who did anything on Sunday. Gallimore and Bohanna were completely invisible. Hill and Osa both had TFLs and QB hits. When the QB you're getting hits on is named Tom Brady one tends to take notice. Bohanna and Gallimore both had "assists." It will be interesting to see how the rotation evolves going forward because at this point it looks like Osa and Hill are our two best interior d-linemen. Osa played the most snaps (36) while Hill played the least (19.) Let's see what happens this Sunday.

Honestly, this is all much worse then even some of us thought. None of these DT's is a difference maker. Lawrence is NOT a good pass rusher and he' overpaid and getting old. I would say we dont have one great Dlineman on our team.

Both lines need to be totally revamped.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Look at how excited these trolls get from a bad loss. LOL

All of sudden 7 years of looking dumb magically disappears.