Starting Connor William's should probably worry Cowboys fans

InTheZone

Reaction score
We are 8-0 when Su'a-Filo starts at LG. So he's doing something right.

I think he's better in the run game.
Filo is definitely better in the run game. I feel like our offense clicks better with him. My post was not an attack on either player

AbeBeta

Reaction score
If Connor William's starts. He is automatically the weakest link. He would be a major part of my game plan to stop the run if I'm Wade Phillip's. If seen William's get pushed into the backfield lots of times and that highly affected our run game. Suh would probaly put him on his back. Martin is going to have to play his best game with a hurt knee to allow Looney to help William's. Hopefully the offensive line will come ready for WHATEVER is thrown at them in the run and passing game.

Suh got that flux capacitor working? Facing the 2014 version of Suh is going to be awful.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If Connor William's starts. He is automatically the weakest link. He would be a major part of my game plan to stop the run if I'm Wade Phillip's. If seen William's get pushed into the backfield lots of times and that highly affected our run game. Suh would probaly put him on his back. Martin is going to have to play his best game with a hurt knee to allow Looney to help William's. Hopefully the offensive line will come ready for WHATEVER is thrown at them in the run and passing game.
Bull****.