Starting Friday our front seven will include these players

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Maybe he didn't read this thread. The OP listed 7 players who will form our DL next week.

I said half those players are JAGs.

He said nu-uh, 3 of them aren't.

This is what I have to put up with, people.
I’m not sure it helps Thursday either….

cffl2323

Reaction score
If you want to say that Gregory has missed a lot of games, ok that's fair, but to say he's just a guy when on the field is not accurate. Parsons is a stud, I think we can all agree on that. Lawrence is still a high end DE, if you can stop worrying about his bank account and focus on his talent. The rest are all upside hopes, but have flashed at times. I don't think we will have Hill though, right? Suspended two games

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
If you want to say that Gregory has missed a lot of games, ok that's fair, but to say he's just a guy when on the field is not accurate. Parsons is a stud, I think we can all agree on that. Lawrence is still a high end DE, if you can stop worrying about his bank account and focus on his talent. The rest are all upside hopes, but have flashed at times. I don't think we will have Hill though, right? Suspended two games
Hill suspension reduced to one game. :thumbup:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you. Gallimore has .5 sacks in his career. DLaw couldn’t be anymore overrated. He’s supposedly the leader of the defense. Well, people said Jaylon was a great swiper…..errr I mean leader. DLaw was the leader of the “Hot Boyz”. That group was full of JAGs and warm bodies.

And Gallimore was an underachiever at Oklahoma too.

When you have to include guys like Gallimore, Hill, Armstrong and Osa in a short list of DL to excite the fan base you know you lack talent.

Rayman70

Reaction score
our front 7 will include Lawrence, Gallimore, Hill, Odighizuwa, Gregory, Armstrong and Parsons. Thoughts?
thats great. Meanwhile we are AGAIN short handed THURSDAY and that is a concern when we face Kamara and Hill. They will RPO us 2 death until we stop it.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is like getting excited that the Washington Generals are at full strength and had a great week of practice just before they face the globetrotters.

Those 7 players have accomplished nothing and there is no reason to expect they will accomplish anything in the future. D Flaw had a great contract year and Parsons is having a fantastic rookie year. That is it.

you must have the same visors over your eyes that cyclops has in your avatar. Gregory was on fire before he hurt his calf. Learn football

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
our front 7 will include Lawrence, Gallimore, Hill, Odighizuwa, Gregory, Armstrong and Parsons. Thoughts?
should be better, but no immediately. Gallimore, gregory and Lawrence been out a few weeks, may not be in football shape and have to adjust to playing with each other...shouldn't take but couple of games...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this where I'm supposed to be in awe of our talent or something?

Half those guys have only ever been JAGs in the NFL.

Maybe we should see them all on the field at the same time before declaring that. However, dislike away.

visionary

Reaction score

Because putting this much talent on the field at one time would be unfair to other NFL teams, I have it in good authority that the NFL has asked the Cowboys to either play defense with 10 players or trade away 3 of these guys even though the trade deadline has passed

to which the Cowboys replied: we’ve already been playing with 10 players on defense and Dak is our QB. Hopefully these will appease the NFL