Starting Friday our front seven will include these players

glimmerman

Reaction score
We know nothing other than Gallimore had a flash last year and was hoping he would be better this year.

D-Law will help against the run. And maybe get a push.

Gregory will help with pressure.

But we will have what talent we have out there.

Can move Parsons around.. That will help..

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Remind me again how many tackles Gregory has again? I will save you the trouble of looking it up. He has 10 for the entire year. An you are taking one stretch out of a 6 year career, the only stretch where he has accomplished anything, and basing your entire evaluation on that. You are being hopeful and that is great. I am just reminding you of the reality of the situation.

perfect example of giving half of the truth. The previous 5 years have absolutely zero to do with what Gregory is doing this season, particularly since the issue that caused him to miss all those games isn’t applicable anymore. We’re going to focus on THIS season. And like I said he was playing very well with 5 sacks in 6 games. The reality of the situation is that he will very much help this pass rush when he is back on the field

CWR

Reaction score
We know nothing other than Gallimore had a flash last year and was hoping he would be better this year.

D-Law will help against the run. And maybe get a push.

Gregory will help with pressure.

But we will have what talent we have out there.

Can move Parsons around.. That will help..

Allegedly Gilmore looked real nice during the offseason. I dont know if that was mini camps or training camp, can't remember? He was getting hype, but that's not uncommon here.

CWR

Reaction score
perfect example of giving half of the truth. The previous 5 years have absolutely zero to do with what Gregory is doing this season, particularly since the issue that caused him to miss all those games isn’t applicable anymore. We’re going to focus on THIS season. And like I said he was playing very well with 5 sacks in 6 games. The reality of the situation is that he will very much help this pass rush when he is back on the field

When Gregory gets back on the field people will stop mouthing off about him, and quickly.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Allegedly Gilmore looked real nice during the offseason. I dont know if that was mini camps or training camp, can't remember? He was getting hype, but that's not uncommon here.
Very true. Maybe he will be a welcome addition and with these guys in it will be a very good D-Line. We shall see soon enough..

CWR

Reaction score
Dude is playing. He knows his future depends on it. Very typical of contract year players. We won’t be able to afford him..

Not sure about that. It will be interesting to see where he ends up by seasons end.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not sure about that. It will be interesting to see where he ends up by seasons end.
He would and should have some loyalty to JJ for sticking with him and backing him but his agent won’t and he will want 15 a year at least. Less than D-Law but his contract is the one that won’t let us keep Gregory.. We are tied to him next year. Huge money. So many players that are starting now that is up after this season.