Starting FS-who's your pick

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
lol

someone said "Pile".
When he said 6 FSs I had to stop and think...who's the 6th? Then I kept reading and chuckled when I saw Pile's name.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't believe the starting FS week one in Jacksonville is in third place in this poll. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crazy about Davis. But someone is really going to outplay him in preseason for BP to bench him.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He's not, he's in second place. Plus, I'd imagine a lot of people probably assumed "starting FS by the end of the year."

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt said:
He's not, he's in second place. Plus, I'd imagine a lot of people probably assumed "starting FS by the end of the year."
There is a decent chance Coleman will be cut in preseason. We only have room for so many S's and roster spots are always used with an eye to the future. Coleman doesn't represent much a future to this franchise IMO.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
There is a decent chance Coleman will be cut in preseason. We only have room for so many S's and roster spots are always used with an eye to the future. Coleman doesn't represent much a future to this franchise IMO.
He's the starter on day 1. You can't cut the day 1 starter.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt said:
He's the starter on day 1. You can't cut the day 1 starter.
We'll see. Like I said, I am not a Davis fan so that doesn't make me feel so good that I think he will still be in there after what he did last year.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
is an above average coverage safety

above-average? maybe that was the case 2 years ago, but Marcus was getting burnt as much as Killer was last year