Starting QB 2019

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cooper Rush was supposed to be starter in 2018. Now Mike White is going to be starter in 2019. Very entertaining.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Don't be surprised. I realize that everyone looks good on their highlight reel, but there is something about this guy that has me excited. Carson Wentz without the mobility....I can live with that.

@WillieBeamen you're better than this bruh. I remember back when we used to slay everybody out on those pickup football fields. I know you haven't changed.

John813

Reaction score
I doubt it. IMO White probably needs two years to potentially be more than a developmental/backup QB.

But I doubt he'll ever sniff the starting role here.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Don't be surprised. I realize that everyone looks good on their highlight reel, but there is something about this guy that has me excited. Carson Wentz without the mobility....I can live with that.

Carson Wentz is really good early because of his ability to move and break the pocket. Why would you want a QB who is Wentz without the ability to put pressure on a defense with his mobility? That doesn't make sense to me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Yep and when he throws 20 picks in his rookie year you will be preaching patience. LOL

When he has to work on his mechanics you will be telling us all that young QB's need time to mature. LOL

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So far, he’s Carson Wentz without the talent.