Starting RG Xavier Su'a-Filo?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He’s a really good player. We’re lucky to have him as a backup. I think he’s better than Conner right now but Conner has much more invested in him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Connor isn’t much better while run blocking.

It’s almost a draw starting one or the other. I just prefer Sua because of his size and doesn’t get bullrushed as much

No. No it is not.

Connor, like most young guards needs to play to develop. Sua already has played and shown he's not starting caliber.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No. No it is not.

Connor, like most young guards needs to play to develop. Sua already has played and shown he's not starting caliber.
I agree but we need him on the roster solid backup

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Su'a-filo is nice depth. I think Williams is playing fine at LG though. Next man up - if need be - should be Looney before Filo, IMO.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He was excellent last season while he started for us.

No, he wasn't. And he got blown off his feet a couple times.

For people here talking about Williams being weak, Su'a has been in the league for a few years and gets smacked around when pass blocking.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

For people here talking about Williams being weak, Su'a has been in the league for a few years and gets smacked around when pass blocking.
A couple of times. Even Zack Martin got blown up a couple of times and he's my favorite player. The guy is not a superstar. But he is better than what we had in a while. Love to see him on the team. Solid backup

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Yes he was. Go watch the tape vs fletcher cox and Daron Payne. He outplayed both. He’s a really solid guy who could be starting for most teams.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Connor isn’t much better while run blocking.

It’s almost a draw starting one or the other. I just prefer Sua because of his size and doesn’t get bullrushed as much
The films shows XSF better at run blocking.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
not first time where a thread suggests Sua Filo in starting lineup ... hopefully it's the last. :confused:
No, but it wouldn’t be completely outlandish if the suggestion were for him to play LG, but to see it suggested he unseat one of the best, if not the best, RG in the game is something else