Starting to think we're winning NFC east

TLAMGUY

Reaction score
lol did u see what washington just did to them! this team wont win another game haha

Gutless. This team can't win another game. They can't play for each other or their QB. Every play is going to be another business decision. The team is finally a true reflection of its owner. Pathetic. I just hope I get to see the team with a new owner before I'm dead.

TLAMGUY

Reaction score
lol did u see what Washington just did to them! this team won't win another game haha

Gutless. This team can't win another game. They can't play for each other or their QB. Every play is going to be another business decision. The team is finally a true reflection of its owner. Pathetic. I just hope I get to see the team with a new owner before I'm dead.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
We just lost 25-3 to the Commanders. But yeah, let's count that next game against them as a win. Hahahahahahaha. We can beat the Giants, maybe. That's it.

Didn't we beat the Giants in Dallas? Next game in New Jersey, so yeah beating them again is a definite "maybe".
Of course if the game is to determine who gets the no. 1 draft pick, will depend on who can be the least obvious at taking a dive....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What's the use winning the division when they won't/can't advance. o_O
I could see Dallas winning the division this year at 6-10. All we need to do is get in. Don't give up yet guys. Beat Philly and who knows, maybe our cowboys win enough games to get in? Not to mention, Mccarthy has playoff experience. Could be enough to make noise if we're hungry enough to feast.
MM needs time. One season won't cut it. Too many issues.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Most games are won depending on how the matchups go. Looking at this team, is there a single matchup that favors Dallas?
The o-line is atrocious, so you can't think Zeke can run well, gotta have blocking, at least some. Can't think Cooper, et al can overpower the secondary, whoever the quarterback is, won't have time to throw.
D-line can't apply pressure, or stop the run, so the other team can run and pass at will.

This team loses every matchup there is....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
What's the use winning the division when they won't/can't advance. o_O

MM needs time. One season won't cut it. Too many issues.

Assuming MM has the ability. He had Aaron Rodgers, still only managed 1 SB win. And the fact remains, no coach has ever won a SB with two different teams, though Parcells came close.

Guess we'll find out next year....

Blitzen

Reaction score
I'm allowed an opinion and no Haven't taken meds since 1999

I don't quit. I'm not miserable. I love my cowboys so i'll keep predicting til we're mathematically eliminated. i understand football. i just love this team and want us to succeed. if you're giving up, join an eagles forum ya traitor!!!!!!!!

Your optimistic take is your opinion. If you are telling others that their negative take opinions mean they should leave this board and team, then you may be the one who is not very stable with your own thoughts...

What do others' opinions have to do with your take? Just move on from others that disagree with you. Maybe this board needs forum dedicated to only optimism.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I could see Dallas winning the division this year at 6-10. All we need to do is get in. Don't give up yet guys. Beat Philly and who knows, maybe our cowboys win enough games to get in?

Not to mention, Mccarthy has playoff experience. Could be enough to make noise if we're hungry enough to feast.
LOL. That’s all I’ve got. Oh, quit sniffing glue.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could see Dallas winning the division this year at 6-10. All we need to do is get in. Don't give up yet guys. Beat Philly and who knows, maybe our cowboys win enough games to get in?

Not to mention, Mccarthy has playoff experience. Could be enough to make noise if we're hungry enough to feast.
I love the optimism, but after this past Sunday you aren't going to have much company.

GMO415

Reaction score
4 more wins with an average of 3-7 points scored a game? Bwahaha

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

You should probably think some more.

Flamma

Reaction score
What's the line on this game? Just over 7? If I wasn't a Cowboys fan I'd be seriously tempted to fall off the heavy gambler wagon of recovery after more than two decades. Dallas is losing this game by 20+.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
We can beat philly, Minnesota, Washington and giants... That's 6-10

Washington just beat us 25-3 and you're going to confidently tell me we can beat Washington? Huh?

Philly is at least as good as Washington.

We barely beat NY last time and the vast majority of the points scored to do so were gained by Dak.

Minnesota is at least as good as NY and Dalvin Cook will probably run for 200 yards against the Dallas defense.

There's no reason to feel confident in any of the 5 games you just called out if you're going to be honest with the state of the franchise after watching the last 2 games.

Even if, somehow, Dallas wins all 5, which will never happen, you still need to find 2 more wins to back up your "better than 8-8" claim.

Face it dude. This year Dallas is garbage. Even with Dak's absurd stat lines we were 1-4 when he went down and barely winning a shootout with the NYG. Now we don't have Dak. We don't even have Dalton. And don't get me started on the team clearly giving up.

This year is over.