Starting to think we're winning NFC east

J-man

Reaction score
The only part of this I'll acknowledge is the part where I say, we aren't beating the igglets this week.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I could see Dallas winning the division this year at 6-10. All we need to do is get in. Don't give up yet guys. Beat Philly and who knows, maybe our cowboys win enough games to get in?

Not to mention, Mccarthy has playoff experience. Could be enough to make noise if we're hungry enough to feast.

It's a long shot but here is the dream scenario: Zack Martin is back, and Nooch matures before our eyes. He doesn't have to be Dak or Romo, he just needs to be that bus driver - a) make plays with his feet when the pocket breaks down and b) don't turn the ball over. Then Wentz turns the ball over as he always does, the Cowboys sneak out a victory and they get some momentum into the next game.

You're right @CowboysFever1973 it's not over yet. We will know on Monday morning if it is or it isn't.

CoachD

Reaction score
What is the deal with some of you fans??? 6-10 means you're picking 19 in the draft as opposed to a top 8 pick! F the playoff and build for next year!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I could see it if you are standing on your head, but the team we watched play the last two weeks isn't going to win another game with the effort they gave.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah now that The Nooch is playing it’s on. Lol. Maybe if egirls start stomping us and rubbing it in our faces during the game we will stand up and want to play.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The only way I see us winning the NFC East is if the Football gods are that cruel and want to continue to punish us.

Yes, this year the East is so bad that winning the title is a Booby prize. Whoever takes the East is getting destroyed in the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, this year the East is so bad that winning the title is a Booby prize. Whoever takes the East is getting destroyed in the playoffs.
Yep and the fact that team will win about 6 or 7 games....they need the top pick to help their team but won't get it if they win the division. Hope that's not us. I never root against us but I surely ain't rooting for us to win either.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Yep and the fact that team will win about 6 or 7 games....they need the top pick to help their team but won't get it if they win the division. Hope that's not us. I never root against us but I surely ain't rooting for us to win either.

I'm rooting for the Jets. I want the #1 pick in the draft.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Washington just beat us 25-3 and you're going to confidently tell me we can beat Washington? Huh?

Philly is at least as good as Washington.

We barely beat NY last time and the vast majority of the points scored to do so were gained by Dak.

Minnesota is at least as good as NY and Dalvin Cook will probably run for 200 yards against the Dallas defense.

There's no reason to feel confident in any of the 5 games you just called out if you're going to be honest with the state of the franchise after watching the last 2 games.

Even if, somehow, Dallas wins all 5, which will never happen, you still need to find 2 more wins to back up your "better than 8-8" claim.

Face it dude. This year Dallas is garbage. Even with Dak's absurd stat lines we were 1-4 when he went down and barely winning a shootout with the NYG. Now we don't have Dak. We don't even have Dalton. And don't get me started on the team clearly giving up.

This year is over.
To be fair,the more than 8-8 claim wasn't my post... I said 6-10

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The Eagles are going to run away with this division unless Washington puts together a winning streak.

We’re finishing 4-12 at best. I mean we are a miracle Gallup catch and a miracle onside kick away from being 0-7.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score