Twitter: Statement from Vegas Police regarding Zeke's incident

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Elliot can simply apologize to this kid and get him off his back before he decides to press charges. He likely wants a check or something. Start with the apology. I am sure goodell will look into this and if he presses charges then it will make it easier to suspend. Not that goodell needs changes pressed.
Yep. Just have your agent find this kid’s cell. Personally reach out. Say, “My bad. Want some tickets and a game jersey?”

Done!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
3:00 a.m. .........:facepalm:

Look, we like Zeke the player, but, face it, mates, off field he is a thug who has not learned anger management and treating women like dirt.
What's it gonna take? A girl with a concussion on a street? A video of him arguing and punching a woman?
I ask on board with a 3-game suspension. If for no other reason than to get Zeke's attention (again) and give Jerry leveredge with with a contract that would otherwise shower this above-average RB with Amari money.
Bring on Pollard! Given the chance, Polly will surprise a lot of people!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look, we like Zeke the player, but, face it, mates, off field he is a thug who has not learned anger management and treating women like dirt.
What's it gonna take? A girl with a concussion on a street? A video of him arguing and punching a woman?
I ask on board with a 3-game suspension. If for no other reason than to get Zeke's attention (again) and give Jerry leveredge with with a contract that would otherwise shower this above-average RB with Amari money.
Bring on Pollard! Given the chance, Polly will surprise a lot of people!
Thug? Lol! He's a spoiled brat, not a thug! Get off your high horse Nancy!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. Just have your agent find this kid’s cell. Personally reach out. Say, “My bad. Want some tickets and a game jersey?”

Done!
Have I missed something? Is the security guy talking about a lawsuit?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Have I missed something? Is the security guy talking about a lawsuit?
Nah... he's just being a goober.
I'd call him and say nothing, but laugh.
Like crazy laughing til I start coughing and then pause, like I'm catching my breath and say "Hold on one sec..." and then start laughing again.

aria

Reaction score
Elliot can simply apologize to this kid and get him off his back before he decides to press charges. He likely wants a check or something. Start with the apology. I am sure goodell will look into this and if he presses charges then it will make it easier to suspend. Not that goodell needs changes pressed.
Yup, it just further shows what an idiot Zeke is. He could have shut this kid up a long time ago with a sincere apology but didn’t. In another thread I said I would never sue anyone, no matter who they are, for hitting me in the face, pushing me, whatever. If you want to dance, let’s dance.

But there’s a caveat, if someone else starts it by being physical with me first, no matter who gets their azz kicked, that other person who put their hands on my best be buying me a few drinks and apologizing afterwards. No apology, no drinks = lawyer.

Corso

Reaction score
Yup, it just further shows what an idiot Zeke is. He could have shut this kid up a long time ago with a sincere apology but didn’t. In another thread I said I would never sue anyone, no matter who they are, for hitting me in the face, pushing me, whatever. If you want to dance, let’s dance.

But there’s a caveat, if someone else starts it by being physical with me first, no matter who gets their azz kicked, that other person who put their hands on my best be buying me a few drinks and apologizing afterwards. No apology, no drinks = lawyer.
tee hee!

Corso

Reaction score
lol, I don’t think it’s too much to ask.
Look man, I'm watching Retro Puppet Master right now before I go to the Steve Martin concert.
I'm hoping someone will get in my face so they'll owe me a drink.

aria

Reaction score
Look man, I'm watching Retro Puppet Master right now before I go to the Steve Martin concert.
I'm hoping someone will get in my face so they'll owe me a drink.
Bwahahahaha...tell ‘em lawyer or two doubles, neat (depending on how bad I’m roughed up of course).

DanA

Reaction score
I don't think the security guard is a bad guy here. He didn't make the video, he refused to press charges. His interview which was likely TMZ confronting him walking to the parking lot and he seemed very hesitant to me, essentially amounted too "there was nothing in it", "it just kind of sucks that a guy you look up to treated me that way", "I didn't get hurt, but an apology would be nice".

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
"Push"
"Victim"
"Battery"

This report is extra.

To be in someone's personal space and they fall trying to move back is a "push".

Same person falls over a janky little gate is considered a "victim".

Lastly, to somehow bring up the term "battery" in any capacity in this situation is evidence of the police needing a better term for what happened.

Aww. Minimizing the push. Acting as the defense attorney for a man child who thinks the world is there to push around. Guess Zeke was raised by hyenas...

Say, had I argued with and pushed your mom into a fence, you'd be all angry and ready to press charges and such. Right, tough guy?

It is really nauseating how some put a player and a boy's sport in such high regard and think a special few are above the law. Easy to minimize things when his ox is not being gored, right, govnor?

Let your thuggish Zeke go on to argue with other women. Let him stand in the way of a woman's exit. Let him push those around him.
After all, he is Zeke the untouchable.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Done!

Jéfe, the thing wrong with your approach is that assault is rectified by money and merch.
No lessons for a thuggish approach to life. No consequences. No harm done. Bought off by trinkets and life goes on jolly well.

This guy has reached thug status and no matter how well he runs, we are stuck with a guy whose creed is I can do anything I want because the idiot fan base will back me up.

I am so done with this thug.
Orále! We ride at midnight.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Thug? Lol! He's a spoiled brat, not a thug! Get off your high horse Nancy!
Thugs assault people. Spoiled brats throw tantrums at your Madre's 80th.
I guess you'd let your womenfolk and ranch staff be pushed around by this "brat," yes?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thugs assault people. Spoiled brats throw tantrums at your Madre's 80th.
I guess you'd let your womenfolk and ranch staff be pushed around by this "brat," yes?
My mom died at 78 so I wouldn't know. I do know I'd let him whoop your butt and I'd laugh the entire time.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jéfe, the thing wrong with your approach is that assault is rectified by money and merch.
No lessons for a thuggish approach to life. No consequences. No harm done. Bought off by trinkets and life goes on jolly well.

This guy has reached thug status and no matter how well he runs, we are stuck with a guy whose creed is I can do anything I want because the idiot fan base will back me up.

I am so done with this thug.
Orále! We ride at midnight.
Take it easy riding that blow up doll, Chap! Lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
Aww. Minimizing the push. Acting as the defense attorney for a man child who thinks the world is there to push around. Guess Zeke was raised by hyenas...

Say, had I argued with and pushed your mom into a fence, you'd be all angry and ready to press charges and such. Right, tough guy?

It is really nauseating how some put a player and a boy's sport in such high regard and think a special few are above the law. Easy to minimize things when his ox is not being gored, right, govnor?

Let your thuggish Zeke go on to argue with other women. Let him stand in the way of a woman's exit. Let him push those around him.
After all, he is Zeke the untouchable.
Since you feel this way about Zeke. How do you feel about Been Roethlisberger? How about Robert Craft? Or Jim Irsay? Josh Brown even?

Be careful your tail is starting to show.