Twitter: Statement from Vegas Police regarding Zeke's incident

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Since you feel this way about Zeke. How do you feel about Been Roethlisberger? How about Robert Craft? Or Jim Irsay? Josh Brown even?

Be careful your tail is starting to show.
How do I feel about them?
All despicable. But, wee lad, fairness is ethereal.
What matters is that we have Elliott, a true ruffian loose in public. If this is his last gaffe, good. 1 more and he should be self-suspended by the Cowboys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The statement by the police of what they observed happen does not describe what happened on the video so they must be talking about some other incident not caught on video. Shame on Zeke for roughing up the security guard. The police wouldn't lie about a thing like this. :rolleyes: Goodell will definitely make something of this incident.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Zeke was in this dude's face, started to walk away then turned back around and got in his face again. So the chest bump came after the second facial. That's a visual fact.

But why are there parts of this video missing? What caused Zeke to get in this guys face the first time? What was edited out is what I'm wondering?

ONE WEEK LATER.
But now we got this event staff guy saying Zeke pupils were dialated. And I want everybody to know that is a lie. Zeke eyes are black, his pupils are black, it's dark out; How the hell did you see his pupils when you can't tell where his eye ends and his pupils begin. Does this guy know how small a pupil is? So you have this guy just throwing things out there and an edited video.

That's why I say both parties were wrong. (Setup)Cause if Zeke was completely in the wrong then we didn't the event staffer next to the fallen/pushed guy not respond at all? How do you get into it with one guard and not the other? Setup.

But Zeke with the alcohol put himself in that situation. Dummy.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Jéfe, the thing wrong with your approach is that assault is rectified by money and merch.
No lessons for a thuggish approach to life. No consequences. No harm done. Bought off by trinkets and life goes on jolly well.

This guy has reached thug status and no matter how well he runs, we are stuck with a guy whose creed is I can do anything I want because the idiot fan base will back me up.

I am so done with this thug.
Orále! We ride at midnight.
Before you say “thug” too many times more, you should be aware of the implications it carries these days.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yep. Just have your agent find this kid’s cell. Personally reach out. Say, “My bad. Want some tickets and a game jersey?”

Done!
Yep. Fly him out for a game. Give him a jersey and hang out for a few. Would make that kids year.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Jéfe, the thing wrong with your approach is that assault is rectified by money and merch.
No lessons for a thuggish approach to life. No consequences. No harm done. Bought off by trinkets and life goes on jolly well.

This guy has reached thug status and no matter how well he runs, we are stuck with a guy whose creed is I can do anything I want because the idiot fan base will back me up.

I am so done with this thug.
Orále! We ride at midnight.
:muttley: We will plunder many villages during our adventures. Many hedges will be pruned as well! Arriba! Ahhhaaa!

cern

Reaction score
at this point it's about some guys wanting to profit off the incident.

CB61

Reaction score
And here is the problem in the letter they sent to Elliott regarding his suspension had a paragraph at the end about staying out of trouble or face additional disciplinary action I don't know the exact wording but I remember reading the letter and they were very clear that he needed to stay out of trouble and it didn't have any time frame in it

CB61

Reaction score
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but Elliot needs to cut his hair shave his freaking beard stop raising his shirt up like girls do with crop tops he's a football player he needs to start acting like it. Now of course I remember when I was 23 years old or close to whatever he is and I was quite the a-hole but I did have some limits especially where I was at the time at a party forget it I take all my clothes off go streaking. Of course I wasn't handed millions of dollars I know that makes a big difference but you need to man up if you want to continue to play football especially when you have a Target on your back! He's just not a very smart young man at this point not that we were at that age but he has an incredible opportunity in front of him and he's just throwing it away

CB61

Reaction score
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but Elliot needs to cut his hair shave his freaking beard stop raising his shirt up like girls do with crop tops he's a football player he needs to start acting like it. Now of course I remember when I was 23 years old or close to whatever he is and I was quite the a-hole but I did have some limits especially where I was at the time at a party forget it I take all my clothes off go streaking. Of course I wasn't handed millions of dollars I know that makes a big difference but you need to man up if you want to continue to play football especially when you have a Target on your back! He's just not a very smart young man at this point not that we were at that age but he has an incredible opportunity in front of him and he's just throwing it away
Sorry to ramble but I wanted to shut down all the people who on the fact check me that I was once 23 years old beat you to it LOL!

CB61

Reaction score
I will not be surprised at all if he faces discipline of some sort

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
And here is the problem in the letter they sent to Elliott regarding his suspension had a paragraph at the end about staying out of trouble or face additional disciplinary action I don't know the exact wording but I remember reading the letter and they were very clear that he needed to stay out of trouble and it didn't have any time frame in it

Oh Lord, they put that in there which for Roger is all he needs.