Twitter: Statement from Vegas Police regarding Zeke's incident

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
He is not just anybody. He is a somebody and a very big celebrity. Granted its minor incident, but Zeke seems to always have these types of problems where he goes. Hell tons of people here were ready to crucify Bennett over allegations a year old and no video evidence of something similar. Zeke needs to be smart, he has a target on his back. I want to play Cowboys full strength , last 2 season we have not had that, as either team had key players missing here or there.

The real culprit is the butthead who was walking around recording Zeke just to get money from TMZ. What kind of a moron does something like that?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No charges + Zeke = 6 game suspension

I don't think bumping a security guard into a rail will be treated the same as doing harm to a woman if for no other reason than there aren't security guard advocacy groups that will pressure the league. There could be a suspension, but my guess is no more than a game or two.

Still, more stupidity from Zeke. The guy seems to have a problem understanding that he is being watched and judged at all times.

Birdgang

Reaction score
The real culprit is the butthead who was walking around recording Zeke just to get money from TMZ. What kind of a moron does something like that?

A very sad and lonely person. Even as an Eagles fan , my first thought would be to talk with him. Id buy the man a beer and hope Id get to chill a bit with him ..... The Social media Generation .... They would not piss on you if you were on fire ... if it meant putting phone down and not being able to record.

stiletto

Reaction score
Reminds be of the scene in Top Gun when Maverick's CO said "If you screw up this much".

482db7_6c4663be036942909201b2bf5cbf96b2.jpg_srz_980_516_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

stiletto

Reaction score

Uhh someone who wants "easy money" because the person he is following is a buffoon very likely to get in trouble?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
A problem with what, being 23 and having fun?

He didn't do anything here, we're only talking about it because it's Zeke.
bull****.... you can clearly see he is drunk, and he got in the face of the security guy for some reason. Now there is no doubt the security guy just dropped, he was forced over by Zeke.... but I go out and have fun at concerts all the time... even get a little drunk. What I dont do is fight with my wife and security.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
This is simply not true.........you honestly think the police would have released a "drunk" person at 3:00 am after a physical altercation? In fact, who to says Zeke was even drinking?
You're right, why would police release a celebrity athlete who had some drinks and had a minor altercation where nobody got hurt? It would be the first time in history. And sure, Zeke probably didn't drink at all. At a music festival. Where he was out until 3 a.m. o_O

John813

Reaction score
You're right, why would police release a celebrity athlete who had some drinks and had a minor altercation where nobody got hurt? It would be the first time in history. And sure, Zeke probably didn't drink at all. At a music festival. Where he was out until 3 a.m. o_O

Nah. Probably just popped some Molly