Steele is made of Steel

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Another great game. This guys has locked himself in as the RT as far as Im concerned. Put Collins back at LG when healthy to get your best 5 on the field and let Connor practice his snaps just in case. Kudos to 78!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Another great game. This guys has locked himself in as the RT as far as Im concerned. Put Collins back at LG when healthy to get your best 5 on the field and let Connor practice his snaps just in case. Kudos to 78!

Trade La'el Collins right now. I wonder if the Cowboys can get a 1st rounder for him. That would be nice! Many teams need OL help.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Teach La'el how to snap the ball and plug him in at center. Biadasz is a liability at just about everything a center is supposed to do...
Or put him at guard and strengthen the line? No need in getting rid of an amazing talent that can play multiple positions of need.

Aven8

Reaction score
Biadascz though…

As soon as McGovern can get a normal snap back there they need to insert him ASAP! Having said that I think he was worried about Leonard Williams all day

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
One Conner looked much worse in camp
The other hasn’t done enough to take the job or he would have
Yeah just saying if u slide Collins to lg than Connor could work on the snap. He wasn’t that bad at blocking at center he was very poor snapping the ball though

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah just saying if u slide Collins to lg than Connor could work on the snap. He wasn’t that bad at blocking at center he was very poor snapping the ball though
He’s good at blocking but his snaps were really bad
He and MCGovern have been taking snaps but it appears Biadasz is still the best of the 3 and Williams won’t be here next year so I think they stick with the kid and let him develop

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope.

Matt Farniok is the answer. He's already ready to start.
If Farniok was so good, why hasn’t he already been playing? I hear all the buzz about Biadaz not being up to par, yet this running game has been excellent. And Biadz hasn’t been great but certainly not bad at all. He’s not T-Fred but who is? Where are you getting this Farniok info?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Seriously, the season is young and you're all talking about trading a solid piece of the O-Line????????? Don't get some of ya out there...............

Sell high. Sometimes one needs to think long-term over short-term. An extra first round pick next year would be very nice. Collins is an expensive swing tackle and insurance policy for an OT injury.