Steelers | Cowher on the cover for new EA 'NFL Head Coach' game

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:41:13 -0800

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Bill Cowher will be on the cover for Electronic Arts' new video game, NFL Head Coach. The game will challenge the hands-on gamer to build and manage every aspect of a football team from the ground up. Cowher said, "With NFL Head Coach there is finally a game that gives true football fans the chance to strategize and become the head coach of their favorite team. Coaching is about leadership and everyone will now see how difficult, but also how rewarding coaching can be." The game is scheduled to arrive in stores June 20.

LILCOOK

Benched
Reaction score
Wow! It comes out on my b-day? Gotta tell my gf to get me this game lol.

Eddie

Reaction score
Geez, wonderful ... another innovation from EA to rape the consumers.

This game is nothing more than Madden franchise mode with some added bells and whistles.

Man, EA really knows how to rob it's customers. Look out for the new Madden 07 ... with the new added feature of turning OFF the QB flashlight.

Amazing. EA's the only company who can get away with selling the SAME game, with a different cover, for the past 7 years.

Catch-22

Reaction score
Parcells has yet to be in any of the Madden games since he became our coach, will he be in this game?

LILCOOK

Benched
Reaction score
I doubt you'll be able to play tha games. You'll probably just be able to call tha plays & watch the plays unfold.

felix360

Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
Parcells has yet to be in any of the Madden games since he became our coach, will he be in this game?

i was wondering why parcells isnt on madden, when i first got madden 06, i was pissed cuz parcells wasnt on there, i wanted to fire his ***, lol jk, why isn't he in the game? instead they some guy that looks like dennis green

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Look out for the new Madden 07 ... with the new added feature of turning OFF the QB flashlight.
wow man! that feature sounds so cool, it's always bothered me, i need get it :D

yeah, EA is the worst publisher out there.. i refuse to buy another battlefield game after my BF2 experience

BadKarma

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Hopefully it will have the same effect as the Madden curse on his "Super" Stealers.
The Madden Curse could strike again! Maybe Cowers will get lockjaw. :eek:

VThokie7

Reaction score
I can't wait for this game. Me and my best friend always Sim franchises whenever we play each other rather then the actual game. Any internet GM should love it. I just wish it would be backwards compatible for the 360, but oh well saved my xbox for a reason i guess

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
felix360 said:
i was wondering why parcells isnt on madden, when i first got madden 06, i was pissed cuz parcells wasnt on there, i wanted to fire his ***, lol jk, why isn't he in the game? instead they some guy that looks like dennis green

Are you talking about coach "Dallas Coach"? They could at least have a feature that lets you edit Mr. Coach. I'd just use John Fox's head and give him blonde hair.