Steelers/Pats-who will you root for tomorrow?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I always want the Cheatriots to get the snot beat out of them unless they are playing a team that we need to lose. However, as others said above, I hope they inflict some physical pain on Pitt.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LandryFan;2451680 said:
I have DirecTV and subscribe to the NFL Ticket. All but two Dallas games have been locally telecast where I live, but it is nice to get all the other games so I can watch any of th3em that has meaning to my "Boys.
:bow:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boysboy;2451648 said:
Agreed except for Carolina-remember the Eagles have their #1 pick next year, plus some key vets like Thomas, Runyan, and Dawkins will likely hang up the spurs next year.
I don't care about Draft picks they would owe the Eagles. I do care about bettering our chances to make the playoffs. That said, they could win out and I wouldn't care as long as Tampa, Atlanta, and Washington lose more games than we do.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd rather not play the Steelers coming off a loss quite frankly. They don't lose 2 games in a row very often.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Sarge;2452361 said:
I'd rather not play the Steelers coming off a loss quite frankly. They don't lose 2 games in a row very often.

First time for everything...besides, we can't play skeeeeeeered!!