*** Steelers / Ravens Game Thread ***

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2297650 said:
watching the Ravens play D is a joy to watch. they just punish opposing offenses! sad thing is i think we have just as much talent as they do but well they have a genius defensive coordinator and he knows how to use their players up to their strengths...

:hammer:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Ravens' HC would have been Garrett's DC, interesting huh?

Harbaugh is another Jim Johnson disciple that is garnering success and acclaim in the League.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2297650 said:
watching the Ravens play D is a joy to watch. they just punish opposing offenses! sad thing is i think we have just as much talent as they do but well they have a genius defensive coordinator and he knows how to use their players up to their strengths...

Yep but at the same time. AFC north games are just a pain to watch. It's similar to Big East football or watching the grass grow.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The magical Dick Lebeau and the ferocious Steeler defense would never give up 13 points in a half to a crappy Ravens team lead by a 1-AA rookie in his fourth game, would he?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2297677 said:
I'm watching, just not commenting on it...

You have 28,000 posts.

You dont ever have to comment on another thread ;)

Plus your a mod, do what you want!

Nexx

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2297650 said:

and a genius defensive leader in ray lewis.... ray lewis or brady james on just pure leadership, which one would get you fi0red up? its nice to see safeties around the line of scrimmage making plays... i dont remember the last time we had one positioned to make a stop at the line of scrimmage or behind the line of scrimmage.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;2297436 said:
Lamar Woodley >>>>>>>>>>> Anthony Spencer

http://i87.***BLOCKED***/albums/k158/smarta5150/woodley_kills.jpg

I still feel bad for the Steelers, they spent a 1st on Lawrence Timmons, but Woodley is doing it

I liked Woodely alot when he came out FYI

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
smarta5150;2297695 said:
You have 28,000 posts.

You dont ever have to comment on another thread ;)

Plus your a mod, do what you want!
Glad I have your permission. :)

It's a good game...sorta.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2297691 said:
The magical Dick Lebeau and the ferocious Steeler defense would never give up 13 points in a half to a crappy Ravens team lead by a 1-AA rookie in his fourth game, would he?
Oh, snap.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2297504 said:
The ref in this game looks like he's on the Ed Hochuli fitness plan.

I was thinking the same. Get your tickets for the gun show!

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Polamalu is whiffing all over the place. If he didn't have that hair, people wouldn't be distracted into forgetting how crappy his play can be.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Who was the scout that said Mendenhall was a ***** who might fold tent when things got tough?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2297691 said:

and the greatest safety in NFL history, the hippie Polamalu would never be beaten for a TD by a TE

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
smarta5150;2297570 said:
They are at the most, 6-7 yards off (the ravens have been pressing all 1st quarter)

We were literally 10 yards plus off the skin WRs.

They are 10 yards off at times.

YAKUZA