Steelers

Flamma

Reaction score
you are the one that talked about the fabled Squeeler QB history and I am the one that showed you are full of crap.
Go ahead run and hide.

I too think the Steelers had really good QB play throughout history. I wouldn't put them up against the Cowboys, but good none the less.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The main thrust of my thread was TODAYS QB Picture and not go down memory lane but it is what it is people are allowed to disagree no biggie .

I still think the Bears got the best QB long term in last years draft mid first round and in a much leaner year seemingly for QB picks this year picking I believe at 20 the Steelers may have solved this position.

terra

Reaction score
I too think the Steelers had really good QB play throughout history. I wouldn't put them up against the Cowboys, but good none the less.
I don't know about that, probably better than the league average but doubt its top 5.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know about that, probably better than the league average but doubt its top 5.

I don't know about that. Based on their success over the years, they've had pretty good QB play even when they didn't have a hall of famer at QB. The Steelers are one of the few teams that since the 70s, they never had a prolonged stretch of being bad.