Video: Stephen A: Jerry Jones wouldn’t treat Tony Romo like he is treating Dak Prescott

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is bi-racial.
Yep Dak's blood type is O Negative..

We all know all Franchise QBs are AB negative.. rarest almost extinct humans..

Romo is nothing more than a ROH inductee. He'll never receive a HOF vote but I still love him...won so many bets

Kwyn

Reaction score
You're right, i looked it up. My memory is going bad in my old age. It wasn't the whole preseason, it was the entire 1st preseason game. I guess that's why it stood it out to me because it was odd for any team to do that. Sorry for my fuzzy memory.
No worries! I had to look too. I found an article from nfl.com ther was the game recap and they said that Parcells decided to really see what he might have in Romo in the riders preseason game, so I suppose he was align him to “prove himself”, so you were right also

GMO415

Reaction score
Romo was a million times the QB Dak Prescott is. Dak is a top 20 QB in the NFL. That's his floor and ceiling. Romo could keep the franchise relevant and in the playoff hunt with no help. Pay Dak big money and he won't be able to get this team 5 wins once his help is gone.
Romo had all kind of help......
Dez
Witten. HOF
TO. HOF
Terry Glenn
Austin
Demarco Murray
Roy Williams

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What does this even mean? How is Jerry treating Dak? It’s a contract negotiation. If giving in and opening the vault was standard practice, there’d be nothing to negotiate.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dez
Witten. HOF
TO. HOF
Terry Glenn
Austin
Demarco Murray
Roy Williams
You listed a tiny fraction of a team, the WR and TE positions.

Oline? He had a great oline (the kind we've had the last 4 years) 1 year and a very good one another year, but for many years he had truly awful lines

Defense? usually, the defenses were terrible. In 2007 and 2009 the Ds were pretty good though. Otherwise, he had some of the worst Ds in Cowboy history. That 2012 D may have been our worst ever. These recent defenses are superstars compared to that group.

And Murray really was only a beast one year. He and Barber were otherwise good but not anything special....and then there are the other guys he had a RB. lol He certainly never had a Zeke or Emmitt for any amount of time.

Unfortunately, TO was hurt at the end of 2007. Although he was older as a Cowboy, he was till good. That was their chance to advance deep in the playoffs. Came up short
Glenn was here a little while before hanging it up. Witten was a great asset though.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Dez
Witten. HOF
TO. HOF
Terry Glenn
Austin
Demarco Murray
Roy Williams

LOL. I'm assuming your post is tongue in cheek. In case it isn't name 5 players on the defensive side of the ball who were in the top 3 at their position while here during Romo's entire career. I'll help you with the first one..

1) Ware