Stephen A. on Jerry Jones' GM justification

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Recently Jerry talked with Clarence Hill about his role as GM.
Along with a bunch of F words, (Jerry was drinking) Jerry said no one else can do what he does for the cowboys as GM, and he is the
best GM in the world for this org.(The Cowboys)

This show the people talk about this and the problems that all lead back to Jerry as GM. Every issue we have talked about here is brought up
in this show. What Jerry said, says to me he wont be stepping down anytime soon,(he said he isnt old yet lol) And that he thinks he is not only doing
a good job at GM, he thinks he is doing a great job!

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Can’t believe I listened to the whole thing.

I wasn’t expecting a rational discussion. Ultimately, nothing learned from this (cuz we all know it) but kudos to them for being at least marginally observant.

Forneymike

Reaction score
Along with a bunch of F words, (Jerry was drinking) Jerry said no one else can do what he does for the cowboys as GM, and he is the

This show the people talk about this and the problems that all lead back to Jerry as GM. Every issue we have talked about here is brought up
in this show. What Jerry said, says to me he wont be stepping down anytime soon,(he said he isnt old yet lol) And that he thinks he is not only doing

I don’t think I’ve heard this idea that Jerry being GM has caused issues with this franchise. It is an interesting theory. I’m surprised we haven’t seen more posts about it on this site. I’m sure this will change Jerry’s approach

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t you EVER get tired of complaining?
YN3wSfQ.gif

exciter

Reaction score

Eh, I guess it could be worse and the President have dementia!