Video: Stephen A. Smith: Dak is easily a Top 10 QB!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I do not give a crap what SAS says when I agree with him or when I disagree with him. He is the Morton Downey Jr of Sports and helped give rise to the WWF version of Sports talk.

His legacy along with Jim Rome and pixie Skip Bayless will be that they turned sports talk into a joke.

GINeric

Reaction score
Do you want me to embarrass you? I was TexasFrog at the time. You were literally harassing everyone in a thread. I told you it was over the top. You started in on me. I told you I didn’t understand people acting message board tough on here and you PMed me twice threatening me, I can post them but I have too much goodness built up here. You are a person who literally goes thread to thread name calling. You want to rethink your lies now?

Oh so that was YOU who talked big on the main board and then i presented you with an up close experience, you got scared then snitched to get me suspended.... yep thats you!! You can't embarrass me, I embarrassed YOU by privately calling you out and making you tuck tail and run tattle telling...

You're right... I don't understand people who talk tough on a message board behind a keyboard either. With that said, I didn't go after anybody who didn't come after me first. People like to jump into the middle of disagreements that has nothing to do with them. I don't start anything but I'll finish it beautifully.

Ok back to football. Im just trying to keep it football. For some reason the people who start **** here don't get disciplined, its always the people who fire back. I don't have a problem with anybody. Its 2 or 3 cowards here who im not going to name, who left me alone and I've left them alone. Im just keeping it football.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Oh so that was YOU who talked big on the main board and then i presented you with an up close experience, you got scared then snitched to get me suspended.... yep thats you!! You can't embarrass me, I embarrassed YOU by privately calling you out and making you tuck tail and run tattle telling...

You're right... I don't understand people who talk tough on a message board behind a keyboard either. With that said, I didn't go after anybody who didn't come after me first. People like to jump into the middle of disagreements that has nothing to do with them. I don't start anything but I'll finish it beautifully.

Ok back to football. Im just trying to keep it football. For some reason the people who start **** here don't get disciplined, its always the people who fire back. I don't have a problem with anybody. Its 2 or 3 cowards here who im not going to name, who left me alone and I've left them alone. Im just keeping it football.

Thanks for proving my case! I rest your honor!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yea, the defense only produced 4 takeaways in the first game of a brand new coordinator. Just unacceptable that they didn't get the 5th.

So you're saying our defense played well enough to win in the Tampa game?

GINeric

Reaction score
Thanks for proving my case! I rest your honor!

And I thank you for showing who you really were when things got real. You should look into endorsing lawn chairs. Alot in common there.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
And I thank you for showing who you really were when things got real. You should look into endorsing lawn chairs. Alot in common there.

What’s real? Guys acting tough on a sports message board writing threatening PMs? The more you write the more you are proving my point. Thanks. As I said everyone should have more fun here.

But back to football. I think you could put Dak at 10-12 vs 8-10 but it’s all fluid in the 7-15 range anyways

Dang forgot almost 4 am back there. Talking to no one

khiladi

Reaction score
why would he love a QB that destroys his team every time?

He loves to watch the Cowboys lose as it provides him solace in these dark days as a Giants fan who loves a team that loses to everybody.

khiladi

Reaction score
When Dak has his annual stretch of multiple games of awful football despite the fact he has better personnel everywhere, he’s among the bottom 10 QBs in the league. Defenses known tendencies by mid-season, as happens for every team in football, and he gets exposed as the 1-2 read QB he is. Then he puts up stats against the bottom dwellers like the Eagles, where he’s playing well into the third in the last game of the season against third stringers on bad teams that prop up his numbers once again.

it happens every year.

GINeric

Reaction score
When Dak has his annual stretch of multiple games of awful football despite the fact he has better personnel everywhere, he’s among the bottom 10 QBs in the league. Defenses known tendencies by mid-season, as happens for every team in football, and he gets exposed as the 1-2 read QB he is. Then he puts up stats against the bottom dwellers like the Eagles, where he’s playing well into the third in the last game of the season against third stringers on bad teams that prop up his numbers once again.

it happens every year.

Dak is tied for second-most game-winning drives in his first 5 seasons in NFL history. For some reason, this doesn't make sense according to what you're trying to convince us of. You also mentioned "bottom dwellers" correct?? Hmmm.... well Dak is definitely not elite like Tom Brady, but when Brady spent 15+ years playing against the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills TWICE A YEAR, who were ALL "bottom dwellers", what did you have to say then???

All players from the top of the roster to the bottom are all professional athletes who work year round, to be in the best football league in the world. They are the best of the best. Dak or any other quarterbacks don't choose who's on their schedule, they just go out and play them.

You know what quarterbacks like P. Manning, Tom Brady, and other smart quarterbacks do to backups when they come in the game??? THEY ABUSE THEM!!! They will throw to their man, pick on them, abuse them, take advantage of the guy who didn't get the same practice reps as the starter did. THAT'S WHAT SMART QUARTERBACKS DO!!!

Dak is supposed to do what all other quarterbacks do to the backup guys coming in.... take advantage of them. Its not Dak's or any other qb fault who you put in the game. Dak did what good qbs supposed to do to backups in those games... he destroyed them. When Brady does it, you'll ride his nuts talking about how smart he is for finding the weakest link in the chain. When Dak does it, its some sign of weakness.

Here's the funny thing about it. Dak can't win in some of your eyes. When he goes out to Tampa, puts up over 400 yards and 3 TDs with a minute left for the go ahead win, but the defense let's Brady drive under a minute for a fg win.... thats Daks fault in your eyes...

Dak blows up the Eagles backups... in your eyes, thats a knock on Dak. But if Dak sucked against those backups... you'd switch the argument to say he sucked against backups.... the brotha can't win because most of you want him to lose as a quarterback even if it hurts your own Dallas Cowboys.