Video: Stephen A. Smith: Dak is easily a Top 10 QB!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Soon they'll hoist Romo into the HOF.
The bottomline is both QB’s were enough to build around. Neither were or are Elite HOF caliber .

And our targets should be those who couldn’t build enough around them to get it done not the QB’s who kept the teams relevant.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Trolls existence all rides on the fact they haven’t had more success like winning a championship.

I guess it’s why we don’t have more trolls on this HC or GM and owner, because they have won a championship but shouldn’t relinquish them from their current responsibilities and job their doing.

But that’s what trolling is all about. Note that Trolls never attack someone who’s won a championship even if they deserve the criticism.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The bottomline is both QB’s were enough to build around. Neither were or are Elite HOF caliber .

And our targets should be those who couldn’t build enough around them to get it done not the QB’s who kept the teams relevant.
Agreed. It takes some form of mental illness to suggest otherwise.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow. Not a good analogy.

And it’s not unusual or strange to be emotionally attached over celebrity personalities like actors , musicians , artist and athletes .

As a matter of fact it’s quite normal for fans to be head over heels or infatuated with them.
That's what I keep telling Starfan but he thinks I'm NUTS!:cool::D

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. It takes some form of mental illness to suggest otherwise.
The problem is being able to have honest conversations. People on both extremes are nuts. Dak is indeed good enough to go to and win a super bowl as confirmed by many QB's before him. On the other hand....some people refuse a critical but honest breakdown..."Kurt Warner is nuts"...."what about all the other QB's".

So much silliness to protect a fragile ego and agenda.

starfan1

Reaction score
That's what I keep telling Starfan but he thinks I'm NUTS!:cool::D
yep i do think you have whacko moments. Im probably not the only one who thinks you fly off the rails a bit much over romo and Zeke. to each is own. My days of being completely invested in any of these players or the team to the extent i used to are over

Well maybe I still carry a bit of unhealthy manlove for Parsons :laugh::laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yep i do think you have whacko moments. Im probably not the only one who thinks you fly off the rails a bit much over romo and Zeke. to each is own. My days of being completely invested in any of these players or the team to the extent i used to are over

Well maybe I still carry a bit of unhealthy manlove for Parsons :laugh::laugh:
That would not be a bad thing. The kid is certainly likeable!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's impossible for me to buy into SAS's sincerity, at this stage of his career!
He criticizes Dak too long and loudly to trust this sudden change! :thumbdown:

Despite hearing how many of his arguments ring true, it's tough to swallow.

Sorry, Stephen A. Smith, if you've had a change of heart but it sounds fake.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The problem is being able to have honest conversations. People on both extremes are nuts. Dak is indeed good enough to go to and win a super bowl as confirmed by many QB's before him. On the other hand....some people refuse a critical but honest breakdown..."Kurt Warner is nuts"...."what about all the other QB's".
Maybe you should review your responses if you want to be taken seriously. Same with anyone endorsing it. I'm not wasting anymore time on people who purposely troll. Considered yourself blocked.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's impossible for me to buy into SAS's sincerity, at this stage of his career!
He criticizes Dak too long and loudly to trust this sudden change! :thumbdown:

Despite hearing how many of his arguments ring true, it's tough to swallow.

Sorry, Stephen A. Smith, if you've had a change of heart but it sounds fake.
All about clicks in my opinion.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wow. Not a good analogy.

And it’s not unusual or strange to be emotionally attached over celebrity personalities like actors , musicians , artist and athletes .

As a matter of fact it’s quite normal for fans to be head over heels or infatuated with them.

Why would anyone like thier teams top 10 QB they lucked upon in the 4th round? :muttley:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you should review your responses if you want to be taken seriously. Same with anyone endorsing it. I'm not wasting anymore time on people who purposely troll. Considered yourself blocked.
What did i say that was so offensive?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Can you believe this guy G2 blocked me for saying this? What the.....I guess I accidentally hit the target.

starfan1

Reaction score

Can you believe this guy G2 blocked me for saying this? What the.....I guess I accidentally hit the target.

STOP Steve you know darn good and well its not that one post that he blocked you on.(if in fact he blocked you) Its most likely the multitude of post that leads up to it . But youre not providing proper context with saying that post is why. That very well could have been the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. You can be a very good poster one day and then turn around and be one of the most emotional on the site.

IMO you over react to Zeke and Romo discussions and if folks dont side with you, You can turn into the exact thing you accuse them of and difficult to have dialog with. you have been like that since 2016 when i met you. But hey i like you anyway most days

There are a few on this site i dont

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STOP Steve you know darn good and well its not that one post that he blocked you on.(if in fact he blocked you) Its most likely the multitude of post that leads up to it . But youre not providing proper context with saying that post is why. That very well could have been the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. You can be a very good poster one day and then turn around and be one of the most emotional on the site.

IMO you over react to Zeke and Romo discussions and if folks dont side with you, You can turn into the exact thing you accuse them of and difficult to have dialog with. you have been like that since 2016 when i met you. But hey i like you anyway most days

I don;t understand.....I was criticizing the crazy far wings, in particular respect to Dak. I wasn't calling him nuts...or anything. I thought we were actually in agreement..

If he IS some winger....that's fine. Just own it. I never thought he was. Wingers that pile criticism upon criticism are just as bad as those that want zero criticism. This kind of staunch winging causes a lot of churn.

Again...there's nothing there that's offensive. To any reasonable person. If there is I need it spelled out. I don;t see it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

regarding romo and zeke? I have always backed up my position with facts. Romo did have an amazing career considering he was undrafted. He's got good stats including 4th QTR and comeback wins. His stats are factually not as bad as some say.

Zeke? Did lead the league in rushing 2 of 3 years and probably could have been 3 straight. An awesome rookie year that clearly contributed to Dak's career while probably setting the bar too high.

Stats matter. Unless they don't.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

You called it. I'ts bipolar-like

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/ste...asily-a-top-10-qb.497275/page-7#post-11930096

GINeric

Reaction score
You got suspended because you were name calling…cowards, (cussing with ***)… throughout a whole thread and when you got called on it you you went to PM and started physically threatening and harassing. Stop acting like you and AC are in the same boat. You attack people daily and posters should know who they are dealing with. Im cool that people like Dak here. I never said I didn’t but the “coward” etc card day in and day out just shows a lack of sophistication when people don’t agree. Reread your posts. It’s a message board for opinion, Not a real life turf wars. People would have much more fun here if they realized everyone can share competing thoughts with class.

First of all when did I go to PM afterI got suspended recently??? Oh I didn't, so thats a lie.

And the people I called cowards, were the first to throw insults THEN I responded. To throw insults behind a keyboard is what cowards do, especially when offered the opportunity to keep the same energy in person then the back peddling starts. Real men don't need to insult people on the internet, they do it in person. I haven't PM'd anyone in 2 years because that particular coward talked **** then snitched when I PM'd him an opportunity. He got scared and snitched like the coward he is, i got suspended, that was that.

With that said, I made it a point to keep it football multiple times so miss me with that.

Until then, tell me when I PM'd someone before I got suspended recently??? When did I PM someone?? That's not what happened. So either you're guessing or you're lying, which one is it???