Video: Stephen A. Smith: Dak is easily a Top 10 QB!

Brax

Reaction score
Please forgive us for ranking our own QB in the top 10 like all the other experts. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

You wrong way Dak haters have taken such a beating on Dak that none of you can stand to hear it. Poor guy. I feel sorry for you. You cant even enjoy the great QB we got in the 4th round. Time to go buy more tissues.
Funny Stephen A is a clown a-hole talking head according to you now he’s the oracle, have to laugh, only thing Dak is top 10 in is choking in big games. All the Dak apologists are out in force sniffing his jock strap.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Rarely get into the top 5 without some kind of big team success. Right or wrong thats just the way it is.
Here is what I love about this roster the most Roy is Parsons.
No More Lies!
If this defense is doing their due diligence, dont even think for a minute if Dak isnt pulling his fair share that its going to just get swept under the rug anymore.
Parsons just speaks off the cuff and can talk the talk because he walks the walk and is this teams true captain.
I dont want to see the day that Parsons has to call Dak out, that would not be a good thing for this franchise.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Stephen A argues a different view on a daily basis. It's comical. As is his ability to evaluate NFL QBs.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well it’s going to be an interesting season to start. Coop gone and Gallup on PUP. Outside of Rogers and Brady it’s tough for any QB to lose those caliber of players to start a season.
Pollard and Washington are going to have to both be immediate contributors and thats what they have been both waiting for.

Scotman

Reaction score
I have no issue with anyone putting Dak in their top 10.
It's just an opinion, after all.

But PLEASE, never, ever take Stephen A. Smith's opinion on anything football related as some sort of educated opinion.

SAS would be botton 1/10th in this whole forum as far as football knowledge goes. He's pretty much a football moron

But again, no issue with Dak in anyone's top 10

This is the truth. Dak is top ten in my opinion even though I'm unhappy with the last game.

But SAS will do or say whatever he needs to say to generate views. Period.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I give AC respect, not that I agree with everything he stands for, but he lets everyone know where he stands.
For that I give anyone in this house props.
Likewise.
I just can't help but chuckle at him, of all people, using SAS to make his case.

It would be like @Ranching using Garrett quotes to make a coaching point.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Likewise.
I just can't help but chuckle at him, of all people, using SAS to make his case.

It would be like @Ranching using Garrett quotes to make a coaching point.
And using SAS as a resource should be something that AC needs to seriously reconsider when substantiating,, Im calling you out AC.. lol

nobody

Reaction score
I don't care what he's rated. I care if he delivers. Since his new contract, he has taken up way too high a percentage of the cap in comparison to his delivery. He, like almost the entire team, choked in the playoffs last season.

Rate him whatever you want. Until he delivers when it matters, he's overpaid and unaccomplished. Stats are for losers.

RonWashington

Reaction score
:igglestrophy:

I think Dallas scored a 100 points in 2 games against the “ better Eagles “ last yr. They were 9-8 lucky to get to the playoffs because the NFL is turning into hockey letting every doorstop into the post season .

And by the 3rd quarter TB fans were bored starting heading for the exits the Eagles were like a pillow fight in that playoff game .

Gardner Mustache warming up in the Egirls bullpen .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Here is what I love about this roster the most Roy is Parsons.
No More Lies!
If this defense is doing their due diligence, dont even think for a minute if Dak isnt pulling his fair share that its going to just get swept under the rug anymore.
Parsons just speaks off the cuff and can talk the talk because he walks the walk and is this teams true captain.
I dont want to see the day that Parsons has to call Dak out, that would not be a good thing for this franchise.

You think Parsons is going to call out Dak?

For what exactly? Dak is the best player on this team and pulls his weight more then anyone. Its not like Dak is Romo throwing picks to lose games. Is he going to call out Dak because Zeke cant average more then 3 ypc? Or for the Oline has 10 holding calls in a game?

What exactly is he going to call out Dak for?

starfan1

Reaction score
SAS is an idiot. That said, any idiot can see that Dak is top ten
Agreed but we have plenty here that are blind. That said no one gets to the pinnacle of success without team contributions

I myself I’d be ok with a bus driver if we had the other elements to go with it to create team success

GINeric

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you have called Stephen A. a major hack and Cowboy hater, but you love him when he's propping up Dak, right?

Stephen A. is an attention seeker along the same line as Jerry, and you jumped right in because today's topic was Dak. I guess it doesn't matter that a week from now he will be calling Dak average and you will go back to calling him a hack.

Stephen A only said this for views and clicks. Everyone knows Dak isn't top 10. 12 to 15 ish at best.

And no, the debate is not over and will never be. You still complain about Romo and he's been out of the league for 6 years.

Steven A. don't is THE best in the business. There's a reason he's the highest paid in what he does. With that said, there are many Hall of Fame coaches, players and GMs that all said Dak is a top 7-10 quarterback in this league.

According to his numbers, he's a top 10 quarterback in this league. The official league rankings have him listed in the top 10.

You said he is 15ish.... so who should we believe, these Hall of Fame players, coaches and GMs who were paid to play, coach, and pick talent at the highest levels, Daks stats, official league rankings and our eyes.....

Or should we believe you... someone who has never been anywhere close to the top levels of football.... make what you're saying make sense according to all the evidence going against your "15ish" statement.

Flamma

Reaction score
Rarely get into the top 5 without some kind of big team success. Right or wrong thats just the way it is.

Right. You think Stafford makes the top ten without winning a SB last year? But most of us knew he was a good quarterback. He didn't get better. If anything, he's past his prime.

kskboys

Reaction score
The league has about 15 QBs who experts rate as "easily a top 10 QB"....
Yup. Dak can be rated anywhere from 8-20 and it would be accurate. There is so much that goes into rating a QB, you really can't just pigeonhole a player into one slot.

kskboys

Reaction score
Right. You think Stafford makes the top ten without winning a SB last year? But most of us knew he was a good quarterback. He didn't get better. If anything, he's past his prime.
He did in my ranking. Me n my football buds were asking if he were top 4-5 before last year.