Stephen A Smith on Witten

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
SAS best in the business for RATINGS. Give the man the OSCAR.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
T.O. is that you?
giphy.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is the punk who HATES the Cowboys. Suddenly he expresses what he believes to be best for the Cowboys, and we are supposed to believe him? Hmm...

Everything SAS says or does is for show. He parlays his "hate" of the Cowboys into big-time ratings. He knows how popular the Cowboys are and knows people will tune in to see what he says about them next.

I wouldn't be surprised if Smith could care less about the Cowboys, good or bad. It's all theatrics, and that's why I don't watch his show.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
You sure about that?

You mean when he talked Chargers-Chiefs right before kickoff and referenced the key matchup between Hunter Henry and Derrick Johnson?

Henry was out all year with an ACL, and Johnson played for the Raiders.

LOL

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/12/espn-stephen-a-smith-chargers-chiefs-mistakes-first-take-video

anyone who speaks for a living knows that doing it all the time is not easy, hell I showed up in court once and said I was there for the Defendant when I was for the Plaintiff, it happens

SSoup

Reaction score
Both are loud-mouthed, no-talent little twirps.
Their voices, deliveries, cadences aren't anything alike. Neither are their personalities or personas. Or their professions.

And Smith is tall, so it's not that either.

So, yeah.

:huh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Their voices, deliveries, cadences aren't anything alike. Neither are their personalities or personas. Or their professions.

So, yeah.

erod's gone full nimrod again.

SSoup

Reaction score
So does Skip Bayless, Kim Kardashian, Bernie Sanders, Paris Hilton, and The Situation.
Sneaking politics into your posts now by comparing a politician to reality TV people?

Long sigh.

erod

Reaction score

So, yeah.

Sorry the logic eludes you.

erod

Reaction score
Sneaking politics into your posts now by comparing a politician to reality TV people?

Long sigh.
Did you follow the discussion that led to it?

Expand yourself please.