Stephen A Smith on Witten

erod

Reaction score
No, I have a good idea what makes you see them as the same. It doesn't elude me even a little bit. Have a good one, kid.
Yeah, your not capable. Move along.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Your post #19 and #27. You have no clue but spout your mouth anyways.
I have a clue because you've done exactly that. You threw your service in my face along with your buddy @CCBoy without knowing anything about me. It's hilarious how far your lies and hypocrisy go.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have a clue because you've done exactly that. You threw your service in my face along with your buddy @CCBoy without knowing anything about me. It's hilarious how far your lies and hypocrisy go.
I don’t wear my service on my sleeve. If on one of the very few times I mentioned it and it hurt your feelings then you’ve got issues. Grow a pair.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t wear my service on my sleeve. If on one of the very few times I mentioned it and it hurt your feelings then you’ve got issues. Grow a pair.
Didn't hurt anything. You get hurt Everytime someone disagrees with the front office or criticizes a member of the roster/staff. Grow a pair. Your one liner posts consisting of yaydayada hater blah are redundant especially considering your "hate" and condemnation of Linehan. Hypocrite. The fact that you are a "zone supporter" allows you to get away with crap that other posters can't. You know it and you abuse it. Calling me out by quoting a post that has nothing to do with you then having to clarify it when called out in return shows you to be the coward you are. Leader of men LOL.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Didn't hurt anything. You get hurt Everytime someone disagrees with the front office or criticizes a member of the roster/staff. Grow a pair. Your one liner posts consisting of yaydayada hater blah are redundant especially considering your "hate" and condemnation of Linehan. Hypocrite. The fact that you are a "zone supporter" allows you to get away with crap that other posters can't. You know it and you abuse it. Calling me out by quoting a post that has nothing to do with you then having to clarify it when called out in return shows you to be the coward you are. Leader of men LOL.
Panties a little tight huh. You reap what you sow. Man up and own it.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Panties a little tight huh. You reap what you sow. Man up and own it.
If you were consistent I could appreciate it. Even if I didn't agree with it. The fact that you're not and you're a hypocrite on top of it irks me. The funny thing is we would agree on many things if it wasn't for your crap you spew.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You sound like less a commander of men and more an impudent child. Seems one of us doesn't understand leadership.
Dont waste yer time. Rockport is trying to rebuild his life after the sea bass mouth rot. He hates the bait stand and all dissenting opinion.
Mum is making baked salmon!!!

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Their voices, deliveries, cadences aren't anything alike. Neither are their personalities or personas. Or their professions.

And Smith is tall, so it's not that either.

So, yeah.

:huh:
He’s ALIVE as well so that automatically makes his voice a little louder than GC