Video: Stephen A. Smith providing team more motivation

Mark

Reaction score
LOL im pretty sure the players aren't listening to this foolishness. Maybe they hear the chatter during the regular season, but certainly not playoff time.
Absolutely, they are! You don't think they put their feet up at night and watch the same popular sports shows everyone else does?

JayFord

Reaction score
Same as how everyone picked Tampa, then once we beat them "Tampa isn't a good team." Oh yeah, then why did you pick them?
no no no they really sat there picked tampa to win

then went back on air and said "dallas was supposed to win tampa is 8-9 they suck"

what kind of sports journalism is this? These are takes you make at 1:45 am after youve decided to mix D'usse and Pabst blue ribbon together and eat a whole chicken

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Same as how everyone picked Tampa, then once we beat them "Tampa isn't a good team." Oh yeah, then why did you pick them?
Because they were counting on the Cowboys doing the most Cowboys thing possible which would be losing to a team with a losing record in the playoffs.

CWR

Reaction score
Because they were counting on the Cowboys doing the most Cowboys thing possible which would be losing to a team with a losing record in the playoffs.

Yeah, this current group gets lumped in with every other team the last 27 years, and it's a bit ridiculous. I never expected to lose against Tampa. That was a fools bet.

CWR

Reaction score
I revel in being the underdog. We play better when everyone doubts us.

Agreed, although the God like talk with the 9ers has gotten old fast. They are a good team, who feasted on bad teams. We absolutely can beat them. I don't like the match-up with our run defense, but I believe we can win if our coaches call a good game.

Everyone asking Dak to replicate his performance will be disappointed though. First, because what he did against Tampa was one of this franchises single best qb performances. Second, this is a different team all together. That said, they are vunerable and if he's on his game we can do damage through the air. I hope we see a whole lot of TP on the ground because Zeke will be running into walls. TP can do the same and occasionally pop one.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yeah, this current group gets lumped in with every other team the last 27 years, and it's a bit ridiculous.
Tell it to "The Sky is Falling" crew around here. They were so full of fear all week. I called the Cowboys my 2nd best lock of the weekend. I also said Minnesota was my best lock so don't take betting suggestions from me. I hope @Flamma didn't. Lol.

JayFord

Reaction score
I just want to know who the idiot Cowboys fans are that are buying this morons book
well with all due respect to Stephen his life and journey is inspirational

my beef is hes lowered himself to the nonsense he's been doing now when he's actually ALOT better than this and a well spoken individual but chooses to act like a crazy man who just pooped himself

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys play better when the media is talking like this. No more praise, just keep it disrespectful for the rest of the week. They hear everything. Diggs better respond w/ two picks.

Smith is a Steelers fan. He is such a clown. One minute he is wearing a Packers jersey and doing the Texas two step then the next minute he is wearing a Tom Brady Bucs jersey with bandana. Friday he will be wearing a Jerry Rice 49er jersey :facepalm:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Cowboys play better when the media is talking like this. No more praise, just keep it disrespectful for the rest of the week. They hear everything. Diggs better respond w/ two picks.

Still waiting for the day that Irvin stands up and punches him in the face, the thought crossed Aikmans mind just a few days ago.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

He was taking credit for the win the other day. I'm cool wit it. Keep talking that talk SAS