Video: Stephen A. Smith providing team more motivation

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He's a tool.
I dont believe in judging someone by the way they look, but SAS looks like you want to punch him because of what comes out of his mouth.
The way he looks is secondary and why I would hit him harder.

NotForLong

Reaction score
The Cowboys play better when the media is talking like this. No more praise, just keep it disrespectful for the rest of the week. They hear everything. Diggs better respond w/ two picks.

Look up the Des Bryant Parody video on Stephen Smith . . . it is hilarious . . Can't post it here because of language

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
To be honest, I have not watched, listened to or clicked anything ESPN related in years other than MNF games.

NotForLong

Reaction score
We make SAS a lot of money......
1661440029404.png

All the way to the bank

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He picked the Cowboys to lose against Tampa, if the Cowboys beat the 49ers, I'm going to hope that he picks against the Cowboys in the NFC Championship game too.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Chris Canty is worse than SAS. We all know the SAS hate is an act to boost ratings. Chris Canty who was drafted by the Cowboys. Really hates to talk about Cowboys everyday.. I don't know who pissed him off in Dallas..

StarLord

Reaction score
I mean... come on.. the man puts on a good show lo. He's fun to watch!

rambo2

Reaction score
The Cowboys play better when the media is talking like this. No more praise, just keep it disrespectful for the rest of the week. They hear everything. Diggs better respond w/ two picks.

Moving on up to the east side.

Hardline

Reaction score
What most of you don't realize is SAS and Shannon Sharp love for the Cowboys to have high expectations because the crash is more satisfying for them when they lose.

All the Cowboys haters will get more satisfaction of out of a NFC Conference championship loss than a wild card loss.

Flamma

Reaction score
Tell it to "The Sky is Falling" crew around here. They were so full of fear all week. I called the Cowboys my 2nd best lock of the weekend. I also said Minnesota was my best lock so don't take betting suggestions from me. I hope @Flamma didn't. Lol.
I didn't. But it was no great upset. The Vikings reminded me of an 8-8 team that had a lot of close games break in their favor. But I knew the game would be close.

ghst187

Reaction score
We ONLY play well when we are discounted and underdogs…so please keep saying we can’t win.

phildadon86

Reaction score
LOL im pretty sure the players aren't listening to this foolishness. Maybe they hear the chatter during the regular season, but certainly not playoff time.
Diggs called out Stephen an after the game ended on the field. Trust me they are listening and good. As the emperor says “let the hate flow thru you”

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I'm in NJ, and the year the giants won their SB against Brady, I remember saying that their whole run. They won't beat this team and that team. Means nothing. All it means is he can "be right" just based upon the odds being that only 1 out of the remaining 8 teams is gonna win it all.

If he's wrong he probably wouldn't show up that day.