Stephen A Smith Ranked Dallas 2?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
He just knows the NFL is in a better place when the Cowboys are legit. :starspin:

lqmac1

Reaction score
It’s funny when he was debating with Mike on Monday. He tried to say Cardinals were better Bc Murray was right there with Dak and when he started naming off stats, Murray was behind Dak in all of them.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I get comedically entertained, to some extent, with SAS's commentary. He enjoys bad-mouthing the Cowboys, then rates them #2. He's nuts!

If that's not enough, he drowns out any others who argue their points. I'm, actually, not totally convinced that he believes half of what he says.

I really believe that he's more entertained with himself than expecting anyone else to believe in his blowhard ramblings. He's a definite clown!

Last edited:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
The fact the people still listen to this guy is funny, he's made millions "hating" the Cowboys. And he will continue to do so...

cffl2323

Reaction score
he actual likes Jerry and The Cowboys , respects them, he hates us LOL

hes said this many time's, its the Fans he hate's..i can see why have you read these threads LOL

went from 6-10 team with and week ONE most fans stated we would suck to talking about Super bowls and dynasty's, calling our team unstoppable LOL we want our hc fired and our green OC to be the next coach , fans think they can field a better OL then the coaches..they said steele would suck
i mean he hate's those fans..

Anyone that thought we would suck after losing to TB by some missed kicks/iffy call, isn't really worth paying attention to anyway. I think we've looked better than TB since then, maybe better than anyone I've seen although the Cardinals have been very impressive.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anyone that thought we would suck after losing to TB by some missed kicks/iffy call, isn't really worth paying attention to anyway. I think we've looked better than TB since then, maybe better than anyone I've seen although the Cardinals have been very impressive.
you still dont count out a TB12 ran SB team and undefeated team

so my NFC list

TB
AZ
Dallas
Rams
Packers
6th is tough to locate for the payoffs.. too early in the season might go with Vikings at this point.steady qb play with a run game is important. 49s and Hawks have issues.

and whos better will be worked out in the playoff games , NOT the regulars season. fun for fans doing these rankings and lists right now, they mean nothing until the playoffs. WE've had these kind of seasons before an been severely let down in the payoffs. the real season starts in January.. we have to get their healthy and hungry.

afc

Bills
Ravens
Chargers
Titans
Raiders
CHiefs if they recover and even if they somehow hang on as WC berth they will be scary in the payoffs, dont count them out.its how you finish if not them maybe PB or Cinci slips in?

blueblood70

Reaction score
My full list most likely to make playoffs as of NOW

so my NFC list

TB
AZ
Dallas
Rams
Packers
6th is tough to locate for the payoffs.. too early in the season might go with Vikings at this point.steady qb play with a run game is important. 49s and Hawks have issues.

and whos better will be worked out in the playoff games , NOT the regulars season. fun for fans doing these rankings and lists right now, they mean nothing until the playoffs. WE've had these kind of seasons before an been severely let down in the payoffs. the real season starts in January.. we have to get their healthy and hungry.

afc

Bills
Ravens
Chargers
Titans
Raiders
CHiefs if they recover and even if they somehow hang on as WC berth they will be scary in the payoffs, dont count them out.its how you finish if not them maybe PB or Cinci slips in?

Jarntt

Reaction score
I care as little when the clueless talking heads rank us too high as I do when they rank us too low. Is SAS even in the top 1,000,000 football people in the Country? Might as well discuss what Bill Gates thinks of us...