Stephen A. Smith: "The Cowboys have nothing to lose by signing Antonio Brown."

Shane612

Reaction score
Do you have an example of issues with out team chemistry or are you another "sky is falling" fan?
If you honestly think AB wouldn't make things worse I think you severely underestimate the cancer he was and is. I haven't witnessed legit issues since Dez Bryant.
Isn't Dak already blaming his teammates, stating that they need to work hard like him?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Isn't Dak already blaming his teammates, stating that they need to work hard like him?

I have not seen any statement that lends blame in that way. Granted, I don't see everything so perhaps something was said and I am just not aware.

Proof

Reaction score
I mean they honestly don't. What would we lose? We are on a 3 game losing streak. Our WR's are injured. Our QB is throwing egotistical shots now (I think, the article wasn't very clear). They have no energy, respect, or passion for each other in that locker room. Head coach is garbage and likely on his way out. AB either shows up for the games and helps us win, or he becomes a locker room cancer, in which our locker room already reeks of depression and desperation.

this (aside from the Garrett part) is incredibly silly.

Proof

Reaction score

Even if you read it that way, so what? Sack up.
He works hard, and long (that’s what she said ). He doesn’t hold out for contracts. He takes a BEATING and doesn’t miss so much as a snap. I welcome it

Shane612

Reaction score
Even if you read it that way, so what? Sack up.
He works hard, and long (that’s what she said ). He doesn’t hold out for contracts. He takes a BEATING and doesn’t miss so much as a snap. I welcome it
Fair enough. Personally, I like Dak. Seems like good guy.
But the best place to show leadership is on the field during game day by playing well, and making good decisions. I'm not saying it's all his fault. There's plenty of blame to go around.
IMHO, he should've signed a contract during the off-season, so he wouldn't have it hanging around his neck during regular season. Now, he's put a lot of pressure on himself to play for that $40mill contract. Getting distractions out of the way is part of being a leader.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I would entertain this once the season is lost and we are 3- 10. Just for the laugh and giggles.

Flamma

Reaction score
AB is probably not going to be able to play until all of his legal issues are over and or settled.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
If we lose vs the Eagles, sign him. ****. We're not firing JG, might as well make this season exciting while we keep losing.

J_Allen

Reaction score
No. I'm sure these rape allegations has Jerry salivating to sign him but we have a ton to lose.

I was really expecting us to sign Michael Vick whenever he got out of jail for murdering dogs but I think Jerry listened to the fans. I was going to quit the team completely.