Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen A Smith
screen-shot-2014-10-14-at-2-57-16-pm.png

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
You guys never learn he doesn’t hate the Cowboys, he hates you guys lol. He is a master at getting ratings, the best in the business.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He ain’t buying Cowboys “ hype “ no sir and he wants the world to know. He’s probably sore cause his Eagles got squashed like a Pepsi can in a parking lot when they came to the Art Gallery on I/30 …I can’t wait for the rematch in Philly . Make the Eagle fans disappointed and even more obnoxious.
The next game with philly is the last game of the season. I can certainly wait for that and rather enjoy the ride there.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He ain’t buying Cowboys “ hype “ no sir and he wants the world to know. He’s probably sore cause his Eagles got squashed like a Pepsi can in a parking lot when they came to the Art Gallery on I/30 …I can’t wait for the rematch in Philly . Make the Eagle fans disappointed and even more obnoxious.
He needs some of mamas cooking

tunahelper

Reaction score
Screamin A Smith is a clown. His routine is obvious and not entertaining.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm not buying the hype either.
My hype comes after a Super Bowl championship.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Whatever. Why does anyone still listen to this guy? He's basically a troll on hire by a TV company. He just takes everything and tries to make it inflammatory to get ratings. He's just a manipulator. Ignore him.

johneric8

Reaction score
I have no idea how anyone can listen to that. These sports opinionated talk shows is all about the hype without much real debate. First Take, Wally and Acho and Shannon and Bayless are ones that I absolutely can’t listen two seconds of their nonsense. It’s just so much over the top for either side. The fake hate for ratings. It’s not even close to a real sports debate.

Just a side note about SAS. His two daughters and their mother live in my neighborhood. I’ve seen him a few times and have spoken to him but I’m very cautious of peoples personal space. The last time I seen him was a few weeks ago and it took all I had to control me from hollering out “how but them Cowboys”. But I guess that would just fed into his so called hate of the Cowboys fans.
People like entertainment. No different than cnn or fox news.

Cydios

Reaction score
If you listen to Stephen A beyond his hate of Dallas, he'll actually make sense. I like him for the purpose of pissing him off. He'll bring up good points. Lately, he's been giving praise.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Lol Stephen A's whole act is a sham guys. He's like Larry the Cable Guy or Stone Cold Steve Austin.

He's made millions of dollars riling up Cowboys fans because it generates the most clicks. This is the same guy that was on the basketball team at Winston Salem State University and wrote an article for the student paper about how his own Head Coach should retire. He's walking click bait and always has been.

Cydios

Reaction score
Lol Stephen A's whole act is a sham guys. He's like Larry the Cable Guy or Stone Cold Steve Austin.

He's made millions of dollars riling up Cowboys fans because it generates the most clicks. This is the same guy that was on the basketball team at Winston Salem State University and wrote an article for the student paper about how his own Head Coach should retire. He's walking click bait and always has been.
I thought that too, considering a good chunk of the fan base is either for or against Dallas.

Mr_437

Reaction score
It's media, it's games, it's entertainment...SAS is just doing his job, and he's annoying at it. Don't care about his opinion what so ever.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Everyone right now knows the Bills look like the best team in the league. It's pretty unanimous between most NFL fans. This is only a bait. When the Cowboys lose, he has a reason to pounce and do his thing. Standard Steven A. Rulebook mandate in Chapter 1 lol.