Stephen A Smith

lqmac1

Reaction score
Even if he was buying the hype, he wouldn’t admit it. His “hate” for the Cowboys is literally what makes him. Look how many other morons are trying to follow suit even though it’s played out.

Even though I’m convinced he’s a closet Cowboys fan.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He ain’t buying Cowboys “ hype “ no sir and he wants the world to know. He’s probably sore cause his Eagles got squashed like a Pepsi can in a parking lot when they came to the Art Gallery on I/30 …I can’t wait for the rematch in Philly . Make the Eagle fans disappointed and even more obnoxious.
:espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You guys never learn he doesn’t hate the Cowboys, he hates you guys lol. He is a master at getting ratings, the best in the business.

Who is you guys? You mean Cowboy fans? You’re included in that if that’s the “you guys” you’re referring to my guy.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He's said before he doesn't hate the Cowboys. he roots against them because he hates Cowboys fans.

It’s weird to root against a team because of their fans. Without fans there’s no team. If he’s referring to annoying fans well every team has them and fan is short for fanatic, so his logic makes no sense. But whatever he’s paid to do what he does anyways.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Who even watches or listens to him?....Hack....He's as worthless as the Network that he's employed by

8FOR!3

Reaction score
We haven't won a super bowl in 25+ years so I don't think his schtick with us makes him some kind of expert. Well they're 0 for 25 in 25 years so if I keep playing the odds that they'll eventually lose a playoff game then I'm probably going to be right more often than not.

GINeric

Reaction score
He claims that the Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen.... so basically, if they don't win the Superbowl every year, they got in their own way and found a way to lose... so based on his screwed up logic, I guess 31 other teams are an accident waiting to happen.

NickZepp

Reaction score
People like Steven A are why I got rid of cable to make sure and not watch things like Sportscenter again on purpose. I sometimes still come across youtube vids with idiots like SAS. Now I see them on message board posts. Life is way better without the talking heads on ESPN.