Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

plymkr

Reaction score
tenor.gif
We’re not at the worst yet. IMO the worst possible scenario is we extend Dak to a 60+ APY extension. We go 1-4 and Dak gets a season ending injury. Lance comes in and leads us to the playoffs and gets us to the divisional round or beyond and then Lance walks and we’re stuck with Dak for 3-4 more seasons while Lance blows up for someone else.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak hater?

Karen?

Quincy Carter?

Jeebus
Expression connoisseur, how am I supposed to look after this reply? :laugh: :lmao:

How did 31 other teams look after the Chiefs won the Superbowl?

I know you are not a Dak Hater. Your post history is above board...

ICP

Reaction score
Comments like this just re-enforce why we suck in the playoffs. Well, at least to me it does

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Thank you for co-signing my opinion

Dak Haters lack comprehension :laugh:

So you opinion is based on how Jimmy looked after the game and not what he said??

Dak Haters are Karen's Offspring :lmao::lmao::lmao:
School report.. must try harder.

You've got to do better than that dude.. just sticking in laughing emojis doesn't actually make the post funny.

There are some funny people on here.. so far from what I've seen you aren't one of them.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended and selling "gear" crap and tickets to the weak-minded souls. don't forget to get your dak jersey so you too can look like a choker.
Or if the Mop isn't cutting there are many uses for a Dak jersey............

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Expression connoisseur, how am I supposed to look after this reply? :laugh: :lmao:

And amidst the endless screams and inane babble, they discerned two words.​

DAK! AHHHHH! HATERRRRR!​

main-qimg-d30e8f212f637311c8e2872090e57a9a-lq

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Lions, Texans, 9ers, Bills, Dolphins, Ravens...

look like they all exited with some dignity intact.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
School report.. must try harder.

You've got to do better than that dude.. just sticking in laughing emojis doesn't actually make the post funny.

There are some funny people on here.. so far from what I've seen you aren't one of them.
Dak Ultra Crusaders.

They lose any ability to be sane, rational, coherent, logical and most importantly.... funny.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Go educate yourself on how to win football games. They are weak on both lines, linebacker and running game. The only reason they were able to win 12 games was because of the passing attack.
Fake news.

Yeah, the passing attack was very successful against certain squads just like the defense was very successful against certain squads. Lots of turnovers and pick sixes. Lots of blowouts that were administered by BOTH the offense and defense. The defense did not play well against the run, but they were typically very good versus the pass. I agree they could use major upgrades on both lines of scrimmage, the linebackers, the running backs.

The problem for most is the team will never be perfect-squads just have to make do with lesser talent at some positions. I don’t expect Dak to carry lesser talent to greater heights-which is why I cannot agree this is a good move for the future. He goes as the rest of the team goes-this offense is built to pass it lots. I’m doubt McCarthy will ever fully embrace smash mouth football style.

Either way, the team will always have weaknesses and strengths (by virtue of attrition and the grind of a season). If you believe that Dak can ever overcome those issues (which he never has), then you favor this extension. Otherwise, it only makes sense from a money perspective.

Big_D

Reaction score
Stephen’s a turd like his father. The dingleberry didn’t fall far. He’s starting to look like Mr. Hanky!