Stephen feels like Schottenheimer is the guy to get the team to the Super Bowl

What is a sneaky resume? Is it opposed to a regular resume where the person has clear qualifications for the job?
I think what he is saying is that they have spotted something they like in the resume that no one else has.
 
A sneaky resume? lol guys stayed in the league because of his name. He’s never done anything to distinguish himself from anyone. Being demoted everywhere. There’s a reason why after almost 3 decades in this league he’s never sniffed a HC job anywhere. Ffs SJ get off the sauce.
 

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @1053thefan if he thinks Brian Schottenheimer is the guy to get Dallas to a Super Bowl: “Absolutely. He’s got a sneaky resume in terms of having a lot of history in this league. … We certainly feel like he can get the job done. He’s got a lot of confidence. He’s very authentic. He’s certainly respected. I think the players have a lot of confidence in him. I think his staff has a lot of confidence in him. … And I can tell you I know Jerry, myself, our family and the organization have a lot of confidence in him.”

dallas-cowboys-cowboys.gif
 

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @1053thefan if he thinks Brian Schottenheimer is the guy to get Dallas to a Super Bowl: “Absolutely. He’s got a sneaky resume in terms of having a lot of history in this league. … We certainly feel like he can get the job done. He’s got a lot of confidence. He’s very authentic. He’s certainly respected. I think the players have a lot of confidence in him. I think his staff has a lot of confidence in him. … And I can tell you I know Jerry, myself, our family and the organization have a lot of confidence in him.”

not even reading, this thread must be saturated with sarcastic answers

what the heck do you expect an owner to say? How can he say anything but this (regardless of what he thinks)
 

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @1053thefan if he thinks Brian Schottenheimer is the guy to get Dallas to a Super Bowl: “Absolutely. He’s got a sneaky resume in terms of having a lot of history in this league. … We certainly feel like he can get the job done. He’s got a lot of confidence. He’s very authentic. He’s certainly respected. I think the players have a lot of confidence in him. I think his staff has a lot of confidence in him. … And I can tell you I know Jerry, myself, our family and the organization have a lot of confidence in him.”

Our family. Well, there you are. That is all that needs said. smdh
 
Where was the confidence last week? Would he be saying this if Dak and Lamb didn't carry the team to a win?
 
calm down, stephen. you barely won this game. and, now we're back to super bowl talk from some analysts and now stephen.
 
Coaches design the different teams - Offense - Defense - Special Teams. The coach creates a situation where he puts his players in the best possible position to succeed.

Players execute what the coach designs.

Coaches make adjustments to suit the players that are available to be on the field. Players who cannot execute the design cause the coach to rethink his design and find solutions to fix any shortcomings. Injury and next man up changes this.

If a player cannot execute the requirements of the coaches design, who is at fault? How much does a failure of one position effect others on any given play?

So many people point to the coach as the weak point. Or one player in a game that takes 22+ players to function.

This causes me to think targeting the fault of failure, in most cases, is a fool's errand by fans. Just sayin'.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,160
Messages
14,670,444
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top