john van brocklin
Captain Comeback
- Messages
- 44,352
- Reaction score
- 51,320
The only way this team is getting into the SB is to buy tickets like the rest of us!Unless the league changes the criteria to get to a SB then its not likely going to happen.
The only way this team is getting into the SB is to buy tickets like the rest of us!Unless the league changes the criteria to get to a SB then its not likely going to happen.
I think what he is saying is that they have spotted something they like in the resume that no one else has.What is a sneaky resume? Is it opposed to a regular resume where the person has clear qualifications for the job?
Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @1053thefan if he thinks Brian Schottenheimer is the guy to get Dallas to a Super Bowl: “Absolutely. He’s got a sneaky resume in terms of having a lot of history in this league. … We certainly feel like he can get the job done. He’s got a lot of confidence. He’s very authentic. He’s certainly respected. I think the players have a lot of confidence in him. I think his staff has a lot of confidence in him. … And I can tell you I know Jerry, myself, our family and the organization have a lot of confidence in him.”
Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @1053thefan if he thinks Brian Schottenheimer is the guy to get Dallas to a Super Bowl: “Absolutely. He’s got a sneaky resume in terms of having a lot of history in this league. … We certainly feel like he can get the job done. He’s got a lot of confidence. He’s very authentic. He’s certainly respected. I think the players have a lot of confidence in him. I think his staff has a lot of confidence in him. … And I can tell you I know Jerry, myself, our family and the organization have a lot of confidence in him.”
Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @1053thefan if he thinks Brian Schottenheimer is the guy to get Dallas to a Super Bowl: “Absolutely. He’s got a sneaky resume in terms of having a lot of history in this league. … We certainly feel like he can get the job done. He’s got a lot of confidence. He’s very authentic. He’s certainly respected. I think the players have a lot of confidence in him. I think his staff has a lot of confidence in him. … And I can tell you I know Jerry, myself, our family and the organization have a lot of confidence in him.”
There’s a word for people who see things that aren’t really there.I think what he is saying is that they have spotted something they like in the resume that no one else has.
Lol. Hey, if he can win this week vs winless Tampa they will have a winning record! Just as they did for 1 week last year! Too much winning!This should calm everyone down. A much needed sigh of relief.
The only way this team is getting into the SB is to buy tickets like the rest of us!
John, you're rough buddy.
