Twitter: Stephen - Gallup could miss 2 or 3 games

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So using a philosophy from the last millennium, in an era before the CAP is relevant how???
Now your posts indicate you like the shiny/flashy players, great, but having excellent players at 'lesser' positions have the ability to enable and improve units and therefore enhances the performance of others around him.
Also come extension time you're not killing your CAP by extending 'lesser' talent that were drafted just because they were considered a good player at an elite position.
I showed films of Olinemen rated to get drafted in Rounds 3-5, yet gifted enough to step in and start at Left Guard for us. That's how this front office should be approaching this draft the smart way. Leave that 1st round pick for a more important position of need like either a star WR, DE, NT, LB or S. But you're not smart enough to understand that.

Spew away your unintelligible rantings.

fivetwos

Reaction score
beyond better situation then 2018 fans are undervaluing Lamb ,Schultz and yes force the OC to create a run game plan and use Lamb in PAS etc

REMINDER: drafts not here and FA doesn't end until the trade deadline. All this OMG its all going to suk attitudes this early is shockingly bad even for this place's mean overreaction city.
I just hope they dont fixate on getting a WR in the draft early because of the Gallup thing.

That's not the way to draft.

He could have just as easily had a 6-8 week injury in August and they need to treat it that way.

There's always a veteran to pick up around then if things are looking that bad....although I'm not sure a veteran who has lost a step is a good match with Dak, but it is what it is.

Like I said....what IS a good match with Dak is a good running game, and my hope is that one facilitates the other.

They don't run better and it won't matter who we have and don't have at WR. End result will be the same.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I showed films of Olinemen rated to get drafted in Rounds 3-5, yet gifted enough to step in and start at Left Guard for us. That's how this front office should be approaching this draft the smart way. Leave that 1st round pick for a more important position of need like either a star WR, DE, NT, LB or S. But you're not smart enough to understand that.

Strange what you class as 'important' positions. Picking that Zack Martin has been a real let down.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Strange what you class as 'important' positions. Picking that Zack Martin has been a real let down.
Cowboys already have used a 1st round pick on Zack Martin and Tyron Smith. What do you want? Use nothing but 1st round picks on the other 3 Olinemen positions?

I would beat you in drafting for the team. Big time.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Cowboys already have used a 1st round pick on Zack Martin and Tyron Smith. What do you want? Use nothing but 1st round picks on the other 3 Olinemen positions?

I would beat you in drafting for the team. Big time.
When it comes to an O-Line a teams only as good as it's weakest link.
If we had a Burrows then fine, the O-Line didn't matter, however, in Nov/Dec when the O-Line decided that it couldn't block our run game and offense just collapsed.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...... re-signing injured players before we even know they will be as good as they were before. Just keep our guys. Recipe for success baby!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lmao at letting Cooper go for a 5th round and making this overrated bum a #2 WR and he won't even be on the field consistently.

NotForLong

Reaction score

I agreed with you up until. This. . .
Please please mo more WRs . . . they are a waste of draft capital on this team with this QB.

More beefy linemen a couple of talented TE or D Line.

But please no more WR

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lmao at letting Cooper go for a 5th round and making this overrated bum a #2 WR and he won't even be on the field consistently.
He is not an overrated bum . . . he is very talented. . . Dak is the one overrated . . . Dak is the bum . . . Poor Gallup just has to play with him.

And if Gallup wasn't injured He would have been gone

NotForLong

Reaction score
I was thinking half the season before we can actually start to rely on him.
By then the league will have figured out Moore's attempts to hide Dak's flaws and all there will be is dump offs to the TE and RB anyway