Twitter: Stephen: "I think the world of Kellen and that's why we want him back"

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Who does Stephen not think the world of? It could be a coach they fired or a player they cut and he still thinks the world of them or at least he says. He’s like a broken record.
Would make a great politician, am I allowed to say that?
benched in 3.2.1.

Reactions: CWR

ICP

Reaction score
Yup. Not that Moore is good at his job or anything, but FO thinks he's part of the fam. That's how they make decisions here.
Good lord I hope Miami is dumb enough to hire Moore. I doubt the Jones boys will do it but I'd love to see Eric Bieniemy the next OC heck I'd love to see him the next HC

mugsybows

Reaction score
Im starting to feel like Stephen is the reason for the cowboys lack of success. He’s just a moron

BigD_95

Reaction score
Well.....lol

Its also why I will not spend a penny or even call DirecTV and fight with them to get the Sunday ticket. Until MM- Moore are gone I could careless about going out of my way anymore to watch this mess. And put Dak in there. Im done with the lot of them

Still my team but I have zero hope they will win and Im done letting it ruin my life

shabazz

Reaction score
In both yards and scoring Dallas has had a top offense over the past 3 years. And that's with Dak injured at times and struggling at other times.

It's crazy that many on this forum are down on Kellen.

….it’s the repeated failure by the offense against good defenses and in big games. The stats are pretty but they include a lot of yards against the weakest teams the NFL has to offer.

the players are largely to blame because of lack of execution and undisciplined penalties. There’s plenty of blame to go around for both Moore and the players.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
How about “Mike thinks the world of Kellen that’s why we want him back”. This is why we will never get a real coach, and never really win!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
How about “Mike thinks the world of Kellen that’s why we want him back”. This is why we will never get a real coach, and never really win!

Jerry was in love with Garrett 2.0 before MM got here. That's why he was promoted from bad QB to QB coach for no reason, and why he was promoted to OC for no reason. He's literally failed at everything he's tried to do in the NFL, but we "think the world of him".

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Well.....lol

Wait. You like “your guys”? Shocking Stephen. Simply shocking

internet-wow.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
"This whole thing revolves around No. 4. That's what this thing is all about," Jones said, referring to Dak Prescott. "It's a quarterback-driven league and we feel like we've got one of the best in the business, if not the best. It's all about him. We've got to continue to put the pieces around him. That's why I mentioned the running game and cleaning up the penalties – all of those things are going to put Dak in better situations to be successful to win football games for us. If we can do those things, we won't be putting him in tough situations that we put him in."

Jones went on to reiterate that those two areas are the ones that have to be fixed for the offense and its quarterback to be successful.

"We put Dak in tough situations with penalties and having some struggles in the running game," he said. "If you're running the ball well and knock some of the penalties out of a lot of these games, I think we give ourselves a much better opportunity to win the games."

This is a QB-driven league, but we are blaming everybody but the QB. We haven’t put enough icees around him, even though we drafted three WRs that saw the field in the last three years and we knew that our offense was driven by Zeke, which is why we gave him the contract but how’s it his fault after he was carrying the bum, so it’s somehow even off else’s fault but the QB, in the QB driven league…

How often did McCarthy ignore the run in GB? Plus, he runs a different offense.

This tripe is only being said because Cowboys carbs do anything if Moore gets an offer. This is damage control, because Dallas has nobody in place outside of what is in house as far as this offense is concerned.

Did Cooper Rush have trouble getting anybody the ball in Moore’s offense in his first start in 4 years?

What else is Stephen going to say when Dak got a no-trade clause? We don’t believe in the QB we overpaid and added a clause that prevents us from trading him?

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen will appoint Dak to the ROH in the off-season for marketing purposes, before even adding Jimmy Johnson.