Stephen is giving Dallas a bad name being cheap

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Stephen Jones is almost singlehandley giving Dallas the reputation of being a cheap skate

Whether its FA from outside or from the inside I believe its hurting us bigtime

If I was a good player I wouldnt even bother meeting with Dallas knowing they are just gonna low ball me

JayFord

Reaction score
Does it matter

When everyone hates you, you can do what you want

In this case we can offer free agents bologna and water

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Stephen Jones is almost singlehandley giving Dallas the reputation of being a cheap skate

Whether its FA from outside or from the inside I believe its hurting us bigtime

If I was a good player I wouldnt even bother meeting with Dallas knowing they are just gonna low ball me

Yep...……...he refuses to sign any quality free agents and then low balls our in house stars like DLaw.

If I was a free agent I would not even bother taking a call from this cheap arse team.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not a fan of the lucky sperm but until we know just where Lawrence is on this negotiation, not really fair to call him cheap. They cannot pay everyone and they choose to pay it to their own instead of mercs.

Some here are willing to sacrifice Lord Byron and maybe they're trying to figure out a way to keep him? Every player watches how every other player is treated and they've been focused on keeping the core together.

We might not like "we like our guys" but their guys do.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep...……...he refuses to sign any quality free agents and then low balls our in house stars like DLaw.

If I was a free agent I would not even bother taking a call from this cheap arse team.
What is their offer to Lawrence? And what does he want?

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am going to miss Jerry big time when he is gone,hope Jerry lets Charlotte take over.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
8lY6Gi5.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's early in free agency and now is the time for the ridiculous offers.

Last year at this time it was Kirk Cousins to the Vikings and Richard Sherman to the 49ers. Two years ago it was Olivier Vernon to the Giants.

Think those teams want some do-overs? I laughed out loud with the Landon Collins deal with the Commanders. $84 million for a one-dimensional safety? The only thing faster than Washington overpaying Collins was how fast the Giants washed their hands of him.

And on an added note, what did Malik Jackson do last year to earn $30 million from the Eagles? The Jaguars had no problem letting him walk, but now he's the missing piece to get the Eagles another Lombardi trophy?

Sydla

Reaction score
It's early in free agency and now is the time for the ridiculous offers.

Last year at this time it was Kirk Cousins to the Vikings and Richard Sherman to the 49ers. Two years ago it was Olivier Vernon to the Giants.

Think those teams want some do-overs? I laughed out loud with the Landon Collins deal with the Commanders. $84 million for a one-dimensional safety? The only thing faster than Washington overpaying Collins was how fast the Giants washed their hands of him.

And on an added note, what did Malik Jackson do last year to earn $30 million from the Eagles? The Jaguars had no problem letting him walk, but now he's the missing piece to get the Eagles another Lombardi trophy?

Jackson was fine last year. Now he’s going to play opposite the best DT, arguably, in football outside Donald in Cox.

People acting like that wasn’t a solid move are just hindering at this point. The Eagles put a premium on DL and signed one today that makes them better.