Stephen Jones: “We’re just not executing. We just got a lot of work to do here."

Williamsboys

Reaction score
When Stevie says "Executing" he doesnt mean with a gun or hatchet, does he.?? I mean I know we're bad but.....

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stevie is worried. I heard the interview, as I live in Texas.

kevm3

Reaction score
Aka the team is awful but we dont want to spend any more money. Stephen is the ultra frugal version of Jerry

bigE79

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen are the main reasons why we are here today. They don't know football and because they are rich, they can do what they want with this team.

They need to hire a true football wizard. Give that person in charge of personnel and let them build the team - not Jerry, not Stephen.
What does being rich have to do with anything...all the owners are rich and good or bad, they all do what they want with their teams.

Dre11

Reaction score
I listened to the interview and there were a lot of Garrett type things said.

They probably miss Garrett right about now and are ignoring how much NYG sucks with him.

You don't like it, but I told y'all it's the players, it wasn't Garrett, it's not McCarthy. as far as New York, they have no talent and their best talent is gone for the season. We have some talent and we can't get a decent win.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You don't like it, but I told y'all it's the players, it wasn't Garrett, it's not McCarthy. as far as New York, they have no talent and their best talent is gone for the season. We have some talent and we can't get a decent win.

Garrett had a decade.. Couldn’t be more happier he is gone.

Aven8

Reaction score
They really think their roster, specifically on defense, is good.

Bless their hearts.

They seemingly hate the idea of tinkering with the roster midseason because, I guess, it reflects poorly on their analysis of the roster before the season started. They only move when it becomes painfully obvious - case in point, trading for Cooper after their disasterous WR plan.

There really is no reason to not give Harrison or Dareus a tire kick at this point. The Browns just blueprinted how to shove a run game down our throats. Other good teams will likely do the same thing.

Running down our throats?!? They can run pass kick and punt all over us

Plankton

Reaction score
c1a2abb68bd4b4c800f4bff6fe0280a1.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
Hmmm Steve, you qualified to answer man...exactly WHY do you think that is??

Shame the local media is so bad.