Stephen Jones comments on The Ben & Skin Show *Merge*

RunDMC

Reaction score
Gregory is gonna be out till after the bye week?

yimyammer

Reaction score
Thinks Dez will be back after the bye.

Running game - too early to say how it will be, they will stay committed to it and think it will be fine, they feel good about the O line, Collins will get the start this week.

Christine Michael - before the season is over he feels all backs will get an opportunity. They like what McFadden, JR & especially Dunbar are doing. Likes what they've seen in practice.

Re: Jason Witten and his injuries, craziest injury he's ever seen a player play through, Witten might have the top 3. Playing with a broken jaw might be tops, then the spleen injury. Can't think of anyone who plays through injuries better and is team first.

Randy Gregory - unlikely to make it back before the bye.

Rolando McClain - plan to have him back by NE, been at the facility, working with trainers.

Most encouraging thing about Brandon Weeden is his throwing motion ("stroke") and arm strength. First time he's been with the same O-coordinator for more than one year and the OC will design a gameplay to fit his strengths.

Tony Romo is staying involved, running the football team, helping Brandon and the coaching staff on the game plan. Rehabbing daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Gregory is gonna be out till after the bye week?

Figures it's a high ankle sprain. They tried making it less serious by saying it was a mild high ankle sprain and that he could be back in a couple if weeks but I wasn't buying it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thinks Dez will be back after the bye

Running game-too early to say how it will be, they will stay committed to it and think it will be fine, they feel good about the O line, Collins will get the start this week

Christine Michael-before the season is over he feels all backs will get an opportunity. They like want McFadden, JR & especially Dunbar are doing. Likes what they've seen in practice.

Re: Jason Witten and his injuries, craziest injury he's ever seen a player play through, Witten might have the top 3. Playing with a broken jaw might be tops, then the spleen injury. Cant think of anyone who plays through injuries better and is team first

Randy Gregory, unlikely to make it back before the bye

Rolando McClain-plan to have him back by NE, been at the facility, working with trainers

Most encouraging thing about Brandon Weeden is his throwing motion ("stroke) and arm strength. First time he's been with the same O-coordinator for more than one year and the OC will design a gameplay to fit his strengths

Tony Romo is staying involved, running the football team, helping Brandon and the coaching staff on the game plan. rehabbing daily

Tony Romo can stay with this team for eternity in any capacity and I would be happy.
Him and Sean Lee. I would love them to remain after their playing careers.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this.

I love that Romo is involving himself as much as he physically can.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Tony Romo can stay with this team for eternity in any capacity and I would be happy.
Him and Sean Lee. I would love them to remain after their playing careers.

Can't agree more. I'd throw Witten in the mix as well. Have him keep learning from Pope and offer him a position as Assistant TE coach the day he hangs up the cleats, hoping he'll replace Pope at some point.

How you doing today buddy?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Can't agree more. I'd throw Witten in the mix as well. Have him keep learning from Pope and offer him a position as Assistant TE coach the day he hangs up the cleats, hoping he'll replace Pope at some point.

How you doing today buddy?
I am a Golden God.
i-am-a-golden-god-o.gif

RunDMC

Reaction score
Disappointing Gregory is out till the bye. Thought he'd be back at the latest when McClain and Hardy return.