Twitter: Stephen Jones: Dak won't play vs the Giants

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If Dak played against Cincy, we don't win that game. Primarily because they don't trust him to throw down the field, or he just can't do it. When Kellen again went into dumb mode and got away from doing just that, it almost cost us the game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They can only ignore for so long.

9 am
Secretary: Mr. Jones, I have a call for you on line 2. A 'Mr. Mountaineer Cowboy?"
Jones: Tell 'im I'll speak to him in a minute then put 'im on hold.

11 am
Jones: Going down to the practice field and bug Mikey. Tell Gene I'll meet her for lunch around 1.
Secretary: I still have Mr. Mountaineer Cowboy on hold. What should I tell him?
Jones: Transfer the call to Stephen. That'll give 'im something to do anyway. YEEEEEHAAAAAW!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9 am
Secretary: Mr. Jones, I have a call for you on line 2. A 'Mr. Mountaineer Cowboy?"
Jones: Tell 'im I'll speak to him in a minute then put 'im on hold.

11 am
Jones: Going down to the practice field and bug Mikey. Tell Gene I'll meet her for lunch around 1.
Secretary: I still have Mr. Mountaineer Cowboy on hold. What should I tell him?
Jones: Transfer the call to Stephen. That'll give 'im something to do anyway. YEEEEEHAAAAAW!
Q. What do you tell an NFL owner who didn't get to the Super Bowl last year?
A. Nothing. He's already been told 26 times.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think everyone knew he wouldn't play in that game, but they're counting the days until Dak's back. If you're hoping Rush takes the job, good luck. Remember who runs this team.

I think he ment Dak won't play as long as Rush keeps winning. Never mess with a streak.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Injuries heal at their own pace. Talking about them publicly like an idiot will not speed up the process at all.
Booger used to try and make it so and all that got him was chased out of his own locker room by Ratliff and Barber pissed at him.

Neither of the Joneses is capable of a "day to day" situation with injuries, they have to constantly be spinning their BS.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water.........:banghead:

:lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Just trying to keep His name relevent

Its. True shame that its his Thumb on His throwing Hand . . . Don't want fo rush back from that . . . could be a real disaster . . . And Dallas Fans got their Trash ready

The Jones better not force Him back early . . . could get real ugly

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Just trying to keep His name relevent

Its. True shame that its his Thumb on His throwing Hand . . . Don't want fo rush back from that . . . could be a real disaster . . . And Dallas Fans got their Trash ready

The Jones better not force Him back early . . . could get real ugly

They want him back ASAP as the fix is in.
When the boos start he will be benched or injured again.....Book it!!!!!
The Deer in the headlights saga continues in Big D!!!!!

JBS

Reaction score
You can’t be serious lol

you believe these idiots? Like they haven’t lied to you about every injury for ten years straight and you still haven’t caught on? Cmon man