Twitter: Stephen Jones - free agency an area they need to improve

IheartRomo

Reaction score
9b3.png

dwreck27

Reaction score
Whoever works on evaluating other NFL teams personal needs to fired from this FO

Yet, even that I wont think will fix anything because it also comes down to the coaching staff evaluating needs and pounding on the table for the resources to get spent to make the moves.

conner01

Reaction score
It comes down to the budget
You can evaluate all you want but go out and try to find a capable nfl player for a couple million a year is just not gonna create many good players
I get why they haven’t spent huge but I’d rather sign one good player and spend everything on him as opposed to 4 crappy players even if it meant my depth was UDFA

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Is will McClay to blame? I don't know who to blame: Stephen or Will

Blame another member of the Garrett family who has a job he's not qualifued for -Judd Garrett.

He was the director of Pro scouting while we were signing these bums. He's since been replaced by Alex Loomis but is still somehow employed by the organization.

Apparently, Garrett's can't fail, even when they obviously do.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't sneak anything by Stephen..............like this discovery just now snuck up on them.

This was answering a question, not offering up an observation that struck him out of the blue that he felt compelled to the world.