Twitter: Stephen Jones interview on CD, Dak & Micah contract negotiations

RS12

Reaction score
Hot air in Stevies case, costs nothing. Archer said yesterday on G Bag if the QBs contract isnt done before they leave Oxnard, he felt Dak would become a FA.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, LOL ........you are scared to death coz Stephen made it very clear they want to get Dak extension done.
But he is also saying it will be Dak's call coz they have established a limit to how much they can afford to pay him.
You sound nervous.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hot air in Stevies case, costs nothing. Archer said yesterday on G Bag if the QBs contract isnt done before they leave Oxnard, he felt Dak would become a FA.
I agree but I think this is over if it comes to extending Dak for the amount $$$ he wants.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
His interviews are rehearsed and scripted, this is nothing new. Just looking at, and listening to these 2 bookends makes me want to vomit yet some guys in here wonder why many are all numb to the state of this team and its players

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Im not falling for anything, Im completely neutral. I wouldnt be surprised eitherway.

Ive seen negotiations that were far apart get worked out in a day, and solid negotiations fall apart.
You’re on record thinking Dak would have a new deal by March 13th.

You’re falling for their words just like they want you to.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Bottom line….they want these players to sign below market and they aren’t going to, especially Prescott.

If they could tag him things might be different, but there’s no reason to sign for a discount when you’re seven months away from hitting the open market.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
You’re on record thinking Dak would have a new deal by March 13th.

You’re falling for their words just like they want you to.
lol I guessed wrong. Does that mean I can never be right about anything ever again? Holding that random poll as scripture is funny.

Pretending you're always right about everything will get you nowhere. Should we go back to your past opinions on... record predictions? Dak never being considered for MVP or All-Pro? Dak being considered top 10?

Everyone is wrong about something at some point so... relax my guy.