Twitter: Stephen Jones leave door open for MIles Austin return

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Great idea. Nothing or little guaranteed. Do it now before he gets offered real money.

RS12

Reaction score
There will probably be 5-10 better guys on the street in August, so why?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
giphy.gif

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
We have our 5 recievers. Doubt if we carry 6 with Miles. Who knows.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Interesting because on The Fan they were interviewing our WR coach Dooley about the new draft pick Street and I noted how settled he sounded in Miles being gone. It didn't sound like the door was open.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Interesting because on The Fan they were interviewing our WR coach Dooley about the new draft pick Street and I noted how settled he sounded in Miles being gone. It didn't sound like the door was open.

I think the jones ' troll n giggle at those who get sucked.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If we can sign him to a decent contract, absolutely. I don't if folks are paying attention but we have very little depth at WR right now. We have Beasley who caught 39 passes last year but is also 5-8 180 lbs. We have Dwayne Harris who had a total of 9 catches last season and that's it. Nobody else has caught a pass. If we can sign Miles to a reasonable contract, that's a guy who already knows the offense and has over 300 catches in our offense.

Yeah, if the right deal can be worked out, it's a smart move IMO.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If we can sign him to a decent contract, absolutely. I don't if folks are paying attention but we have very little depth at WR right now. We have Beasley who caught 39 passes last year but is also 5-8 180 lbs. We have Dwayne Harris who had a total of 9 catches last season and that's it. Nobody else has caught a pass. If we can sign Miles to a reasonable contract, that's a guy who already knows the offense and has over 300 catches in our offense.

Yeah, if the right deal can be worked out, it's a smart move IMO.

I'd rather look at FAs or roll with what we have. Mr groin injury is just gonna do it again