SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
giphy.gif

This cracks me up every time I see it!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I agree. Low deal doesn't guarantee him a spot on the team, but it does give Dallas some injury protection and competition for those WR spots.

Exactly. If Dez goes down then we are in trouble. We have little to no experience after Dez. And there are almost always one injury to the WR corp in camp. He's a body now and an experienced one. The worst he does is stop progress for Harris or probably Beasley. And to that i say so what! I love Beasley but he is a very limited WR. I'd love a slot WR who not only can move the chains but also play the X and Z as well as W. And he has breakaway speed. There is zero contest between Austin and Beasley/Harris. His only problem is health. I won't assume he will break down this year although I'd paid him like he probably will because its a possibility.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This would be a backwards move.

If we had a chance at going deep in the playoffs or something then fine but next year is going to be very tough for us to even get to 500.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
It's looking like Josh Gordon is going to be suspended for the rest of the season, so I would think that the Browns are hungry for receivers, especially after passing on Watkins.

Yep, Burleson broke his arm in OTAs too. My guess is Miles does not play this year and maybe never again.

rynochop

Reaction score
why i wouldnt make a good gm, he.s one of those guys i want to be great, would bring him back too. if he could just stay healthy

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/HAMSTRING_zps6667e969.gif