Twitter: Stephen Jones on The Ticket - Talks Dak's deal and Coaching Search w/audio

Philmonroe

Reaction score
COWARD! Still waiting for the reason that me and people like me root for Dak OUTSIDE of the football field. WAITING?
Look at this Chaplin typing in caps like that means something. I told you where to look if you want the answer to your question in the first reply to your question. If you're too emotional to not understand plain English I don't know what to tell you.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
the jones need to get Prescott signed. I do not think he has anything else to prove. he is not worth top five money but he is a top 15 qb in the nfl. both sides need to settle on a contract that helps Prescott and the team and get it done.
I think the problem is Dak wants to be paid top 3 QB money. If they could have met in the middle I think he would have signed last season. I personally wouldn’t pay him that kind of money for the same reason I didn’t want them to extend Romo. I just can’t get behind the reasoning of “we don’t have another option.” If they could agree to take the average of the top 10 QB’s contracts I would be on board in a second.

It’s just hard to be comfortable with the kind of money he wants when you have already had to trade a first round pick to give him the help he requires. It is a total waste to pay top dollar and then have no money to pay for the tools he needs.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
"He's our QB of the future." - Stephen Jones

Some fans turn it into a debate as to whether Dak deserves it, as if that matters. :muttley:

As a Cowboys fan I'm rooting for Dak to succeed, because if he fails that 24 year thingy will move into 30 and beyond.
I think it’s fair to say ALL Cowboy fans are rooting for him. The problem is speaking for myself only, it does no good to pay him top dollar if you can’t pay for the help he needs at other positions. He has shown he can be a franchise QB but nobody can say it isn’t concerning that he can’t put up a single TD in a win and in game against a division rival who were decimated on both sides of the ball.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Its obvious. Because if you were to judge Dak strictly by his play on the field, you would have to criticize him if you were to be honest. The fact that Dak Slobbers never put criticism on Dak is proof positive his on field play is not important.

If Dak Fan Boys are unable to be honest to his play on the field then there must be an alterior motive .

That off Field motive is an unhealthy obsession.

Obviously it is a Man Crush

But that doesnt imply he thinks your Gay. Are you a homophobe or are you trying to project it on him.

Hes been a gentleman in deflecting your senseless implied passive aggressive comments.

Why do you continue to pursist.

When i was a yougster we would call that a sissy boy and then we would ask you if you liked to play with dolls.

Get over it and stop hating and even worse projecting hate.

Your obsessed over Dak and we live in a polarized society. Thus a certin segment are lacking at the art of Discourse. These people, who gravitate towards the polarizing Mentality, are prone to being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

This unsophisicated segment of Society truely believes that peoples motives for everything is nothning more then Hate. They always look for the secret "Hate" that lies within and then shower thier opponent with accusations.

Therefore being self justified in thier beliefs that ignoring facts is perfectly legit because your opponent is nothning but a worthless Hater

In a Polarized America why wouldnt Its Team be just as Polarized.

I cant wrap my mind around Society and I can't wrap my mind around the 2 polarized oppinions of America's QB

You couldn't make this stuff up

Twilight Zone

Awwww isn’t this sweet, you feel the need to be a gentleman and take up for your buddy, but honestly, this might be the STUPIDEST post in CZ history, congratulations, you made your parents proud.:facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Look at this Chaplin typing in caps like that means something. I told you where to look if you want the answer to your question in the first reply to your question. If you're too emotional to not understand plain English I don't know what to tell you.

COWARD...wait coward.. feel better. Hit me up when you ready to answer a simple question, Vanilla Ice. I’m not going to look for anything, answer it here.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
NO, giving him a long term deal and Dak's only successful when all the parts are around him is worse, and you're stuck with an albatross contract around the franchse for years....One win in 2019 against winning teams isn't franchise quarterback
material to me
, doesn't mean he can't be but he isn't there yet!
LOL , that is funny you think a QB determines the outcome of all games on all teams?? lol that is just funny.
The other players and coaching makes no difference?
If that were the case might as well give the qb all the money since he determines all wins.

They should have already signed him to the short term deal he wanted, by 2021 it would look cheap.
And it would be short term.
you say franchise tag him, but name one time that has worked out well with a QB.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
COWARD...wait coward.. feel better. Hit me up when you ready to answer a simple question, Vanilla Ice. I’m not going to look for anything, answer it here.
Nah inferior guy you want the answer I told you where it was otherwise sdf

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I am to the point where I can not listen to or read another thing any of the drunken bums say that "run" this franchise. The Jones family are a complete joke. They are either morons, egomaniacs, or simply do not care. Probably a bit of each.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Really..:lmao::lmao2:.prove it to me please. Cause I’m sure you don’t want these problems.
I did at the time but after you didn’t reply quick enough I decided I didn’t want to trash you over Dak. You can have the last word for now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jerry wants him, Stephen wants him, the players want him and McCarthy wants him. I guess you’re just setting yourself up for a year long *****ing session day after day.
wanting yes but for how much, if they were gaga in luv with the guy ie a cant miss franchise guy, he would have been signed already at his demanded price..the DC FO were standing hard at around 30 and it didnt get done,..

if they want hi they can FT him twice until they think hes worth a LTD..at this point they also witnessed what we did , he had yet another ling stretch of bad ball to end the season..

for the right price they all want him..

I like Dak and have high hopes for him to success , BUT the way he played against NE, CHU, BUFF, RAMS, and PHilly showed me he still hasnt ARRIVED..

HES GOOD , we can win with him, SURE ,BUT at this point hes not special, he doesnt take big games and when we are struggling put the tram on his back and do special things..he doesnt will us to wins..

the difference look at game RW did this and recently last week the Texans were in a battle and losing very much like us in the first half of the philly game, 10mins into the second half when all the hope of the Texans ticking away, Watson steeped up and became specials and they won..this shows 2 things yes all QBs struggle, they can have bad games aor bad halves but the great ones have those games in them that they can flip[ a switch and take the team to win where they looked like they were going l to lose..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
wanting yes but for how much, if they were gaga in luv with the guy ie a cant miss franchise guy, he would have been signed already at his demanded price..the DC FO were standing hard at around 30 and it didnt get done,..

if they want hi they can FT him twice until they think hes worth a LTD..at this point they also witnessed what we did , he had yet another ling stretch of bad ball to end the season..

for the right price they all want him..

I like Dak and have high hopes for him to success , BUT the way he played against NE, CHU, BUFF, RAMS, and PHilly showed me he still hasnt ARRIVED..

HES GOOD , we can win with him, SURE ,BUT at this point hes not special, he doesnt take big games and when we are struggling put the tram on his back and do special things..he doesnt will us to wins..

the difference look at game RW did this and recently last week the Texans were in a battle and losing very much like us in the first half of the philly game, 10mins into the second half when all the hope of the Texans ticking away, Watson steeped up and became specials and they won..this shows 2 things yes all QBs struggle, they can have bad games aor bad halves but the great ones have those games in them that they can flip[ a switch and take the team to win where they looked like they were going l to lose..
He didn’t have a torn ligament in his throwing shoulder did he?

blueblood70

Reaction score
He didn’t have a torn ligament in his throwing shoulder did he?
one game but it sure looked good against marshmellow Washington the next week..odd huh?torn says you sit out sprain says you can play, if it were bad he should have been sat as soon as he was ineffective against philly..

but again hes so hurt he plays the next week against Washington and all of a sudden could hit receivers.. he was horrible in the philly game but really he played poorly against better teams.. thats his issue , inconsistency..