Stephen Jones on Tom Brady: "Not even a thought."

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Glad that's settled. Dak to the future!
8d03c5c34691bdd49e795077c44de527.jpg

Creeper

Reaction score
This was a really dumb idea anyway. The idea that a team like the Cowboys would sign a 43 yr old QB - Brady is 3 years older than Romo - was silly to begin with. I bet Brady's agent started the rumor to help jack up his client's value if he wants to play another year.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Is it just me or anyone else notice at least a couple of times now he's emphasized Mike being all-in on Dak. Almost as if he saying, I know some fans have their doubts about me and Jerry but our new coach with a SB in his pocket also agrees with us on this one.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Is it just me or anyone else notice at least a couple of times now he's emphasized Mike being all-in on Dak. Almost as if he saying, I know some fans have their doubts about me and Jerry but our new coach with a SB in his pocket also agrees with us on this one.

It's definitely not what some folks want to hear.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or maybe trying to make sure nobody thinks Big Mac's being forced to keep Dak.

cern

Reaction score
I doubt any team would break the bank for the 43 year old brady. I thought it was a ridiculous assertion when I first heard it. Perhaps someone was just trying to make Michael look foolish.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score