Stephen Jones Questions The Preparation And Not Playing Starters In The Preseason

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Such BS. It's the Joneses who are always terrified of injury. No way was this decision up to the coach.

I think the Joneses are in panic that their big investment got hurt because of their stupidity. The trouble with a narcissist, however, is that they can't admit when they're wrong. Worse yet, Jerry and Stephen are both narcissistic, so we're in shambles.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Let me take this opportunity to question the credentials and roster building ability of one Stephen Jones. He acquired his job through DNA, not through accomplishing anything. He’s the laziest executive in pro sports.
come on Bob you're just jealous. You wish you could be Stephen and have his vast knowledge of the game of football. :rolleyes:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Did I not say that was a bad decision to sit every starter? For entire preseason????

Pretty sure I did....

Question is....who's decision was that?

Make that person accountable.....

Can't exactly bin who it likely was. Unfortunately, it's the same imbeciles who built this roster and wouldn't spend in FA.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I mean our only hope at this point is that Stephen's kid is smarter than his dad and grandfather.

If not, very few of us on this board will see another Cowboys Super Bowl.

Or the Cowboys won't exist after a certain period of time as there won't be any fans left.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This was all so predictable. You knew they were going to start to point fingers right away. Stephen is even more defensive than his father when it comes to this stuff, which is bad news for us because when he takes over, he's literally going to blame everyone but himself and never change how he thinks. He might be more stubborn than dad.

He threw Lamb under the bus. Now he's throwing coaches under the bus. It won't stop. If they lose to Cincy, he'll blame others too.

This is a complete and utter clown show. Kind of depressing because you know there is no way out.

:hammer:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm liking the way this season is unfolding. Maybe five or ten more years of this crap will make these idiot losers hire a real gm and let him do his job. naw, they will blame the failures on someone other than themselves. carry on.

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry and Lil Anus already pointing the finger doing damage control. Like they’re not the problem!

Reaction score
This organization always thinks they are smarter than the other clubs, always going against the grain, always doing the unconventional, instead of following common sense.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, not that part... trying to be uplifting this morning... we're surrounded by a couple active forest fires and things are looking pretty miserable. Not having to evacuate, though

Whoa. Stay safe friend.
:thumbup:

khiladi

Reaction score
Same guy that let Dak, without experience, take Romo’s job, who was by ever measure a much, much better QB who finally had the pieces around him..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No, not that part... trying to be uplifting this morning... we're surrounded by a couple active forest fires and things are looking pretty miserable. Not having to evacuate, though

Oh no, I'll be praying for you. I hope you'll be ok.

dfense

Reaction score
Stephen Jones is a clown. His fingerprints are all over this fiasco the last 5 years.