Stephen Jones said the Cowboys won the offseason last year and it didn't help them in the playoffs

CWR

Reaction score
It's tragic that Stephen thinks they won the offseason last year, when it wasn't nearly so. A true sense of reality could help him tremendously! :grin:
Yes even last year they were very conservative with outside FAs. Got a couple of studs past their primes and are now pretending they signed a young Calvin Johnson/Champ Bailey combo.

This FO is so full of crap they've begun to buy their own lies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes even last year they were very conservative with outside FAs. Got a couple of studs past their primes and are now pretending they signed a young Calvin Johnson/Champ Bailey combo.

This FO is so full of crap they've begun to buy their own lies.
Begun? They have always believed. Some Cowboys fans have been waiting three decades for the Joneses to finally HAVE an epiphany for managing the team, lol.

CWR

Reaction score
Begun? They have always believed. Some Cowboys fans have been waiting three decades for the Joneses to finally HAVE an epiphany for managing the team, lol.
You're right. I'm not sure it's gotten worse or I've grown tired.

JayFord

Reaction score
you fill in the pieces that you need through free agency

its front office 101

i lose a running back i find one equal or better
i lose a center i find one equal or better

thats how that works

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I love you Jer. We only need Garrett to come back and take over after the season is lost.

Reactions: CWR

kskboys

Reaction score
Whatta clown….it’s truly embarrassing. Can’t listen to the guy anymore.
I would agree, but I never really could. Dude just rattles and spews and never says anything of value, and that's what he's always done.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
For the record, you failed the offseason the second you gave Dak that ridiculous extension.