Stephen: Nothing to Cowboys interest in Davante Adams rumor

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @SASportsStar about having interest in Raiders WR Davante Adams: “No. I don’t think there is anything to that. We just signed our No. 1 guy (CeeDee Lamb) and (Adams) is a No. 1 receiver. When you have the challenges cap-wise that we have, that would be a long putt for us.”

stiletto

Reaction score
We're in good hands....

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8d866238-48d6-4d24-8ebf-c4095a0a250f_936x629.png

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @SASportsStar about having interest in Raiders WR Davante Adams: “No. I don’t think there is anything to that. We just signed our No. 1 guy (CeeDee Lamb) and (Adams) is a No. 1 receiver. When you have the challenges cap-wise that we have, that would be a long putt for us.”
I never thought that he would refer to himself and Jerry as challenges.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never thought that he would refer to himself and Jerry as challenges.
If we could somehow replace Daddy Jones and Big Boy Giggles with NFL executives that are accountable for on-field results, really know how to manage the cap and build a quality NFL roster, I would actually get a major upgrade of hope.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
What is he doing in football if he has a degree in chemical engineering or something like that? Shouldn't the both of them be good with numbers. And why is there an analogy everything, can't afford that mansion, the putt is too far. These two are just so far in over their head it isn't even funny. Just an Arkansas BS er like dad

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Never show your cards....if you think otherwise, let's get a poker game going.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Man his father doing everything he can to put us into the media and one word from this autist destroys everything.

JayFord

Reaction score
Get this embedded in your brain because you’ll be hearing it for the next 25+ years. Stevie boy will make daddy look good in comparison, scary thought I know.
I've been saying this for years...now I love Jerry even as a GM but I know his faults and understand frustrated fans

Stephen on the other hand when he fully takes over this team may become unwatchable

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I would rather keep the draft picks. Is there any defensive linemen available in a trade. That is what the Cowboys need.

Blitzen

Reaction score
This is one of the rare times I agree with Stephen, but for different reasons. Adding Adams is a net zero to the equation currently. Just play with who they have for the time being.